Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/autumn-harvest-september-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-august-31st-noon-est-t198337.html)

jillnjo 09-17-2012 01:35 PM

Of course I don't mind!! I will wait with great anticipation!!

BuzzinBumble 09-17-2012 04:24 PM

Thanks jillnjo!

Elisabrat 09-17-2012 04:28 PM

Mailed mine to AKDAFFYODIL today in Alaska! lets see how long that takes to arrive .

Elisabrat 09-17-2012 04:38 PM

quickie, gorgeous Krystyna and I take photos as well my eye sees something and the camera shows the truth I think not always in the way I would like it to. I think after viewing some of those beautiful dq's I wonder if mine is plain plain. My first of that type however so maybe that gives me some leeway. I wanted to do applique but you see here it is. I just got this new sewing machine. It has a computer. I am scared to break it. I wonder if I switch it to blanket stitch will it not switch back which would be very bad. I dont know pp'ing and points are not my best suit (how to lose points in three easy seconds)so.. I think I will just send fabric next round that is something you cant lose on :)

Needlegrammy 09-17-2012 06:13 PM

I did not make the quilt . I just posted it for just a quilter. It is a Lovely one!

Originally Posted by Linny (Post 5520828)
Needlegrammy-love the quilt you made for Just a Quilter.....mind if I copy a bit?

Needlegrammy 09-17-2012 06:24 PM

Sorry, I should have been more clear . I did not make the quilt .....I just posted the pic for Just a Quilter.

Originally Posted by Needlegrammy (Post 5519478)
Just a Quilter received her quilt and wanted me to post a picture of it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]363268[/ATTACH]

What a wonderful fall pumpkin quilt . Lucky you!!!!!

Dragonfly Nana 09-17-2012 06:57 PM

Ok - my partner this month asks me about what a round robin is and I tell her about them, how excited I am about the one I am in, and how I would love to do another one.
She tells me about a row robin and after reading the thread I joined it too!

So with everything on my plate right now(three quilts to finish up by Thanksgiving and next months DQ) call me crazy but I am looking forward to spending the fall and winter months in my sewing room - yeah!

JuanitaBean 09-17-2012 07:33 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here is the DQ I sent Mary . First time doing post picture hope it works.

JuanitaBean 09-17-2012 07:41 PM

First time posting picture with the help of husband and we did it. First DQ was the one pennyquilter88 sent me Love it . THANKS Mary. The next one is the one I sent her with the mug rug .

Krystyna 09-18-2012 03:02 AM

Juanita!!! Wow!!! I just love it. Is one photo the front and the other the back or did you sent two and an extra little one?