Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Autumn Harvest - September Doll Quilt Swap Sign Up Closes August 31st Noon EST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/autumn-harvest-september-doll-quilt-swap-sign-up-closes-august-31st-noon-est-t198337.html)

Linny 10-05-2012 02:23 PM

Peggy-I'll post a pic tonight of the quilt you received from me.....looking forward to getting mine from you (have to check at the post ofc tomorrow before it closes)......hope it's soon!

amalia64 10-05-2012 09:48 PM

Tam...Moo, have been trying to write to you but not sure if it went threw. I did recieve my DQ yesterday. It's beautiful and I love it. I have the perfect spot for it. Thank you for posting the pictures of both of them. And thanks for being my partner. And to everyone else, I know I don't say or post much but do enjoy looking at all the beautiful DQ. And reading the post. I enjoy the Fall season and the colors. Oh and the smell of apple pie, yum yum. God Bless

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo (Post 5562623)
I tranposed the numbers in Amalia's zipcode so her DQ has traveled all over Texas but should reach her tomorrow. Here is a peak Amalia - I am sorry for the delay![ATTACH=CONFIG]367578[/ATTACH]

Boop56 10-06-2012 06:56 AM

Originally Posted by Linny (Post 5564499)
Peggy-I'll post a pic tonight of the quilt you received from me.....looking forward to getting mine from you (have to check at the post ofc tomorrow before it closes)......hope it's soon!

Did you receive yours? You shaould have received it on Friday. Let me know. Debby received hers and she is just beside you. Now I'm worried......

Linny 10-06-2012 08:07 AM

Originally Posted by Boop56 (Post 5565852)
Did you receive yours? You shaould have received it on Friday. Let me know. Debby received hers and she is just beside you. Now I'm worried......

Don't worry, Peggy....it's probably at the post ofc. I didn't have the car yesterday, and today (saturday) we skyped with our son in England all morning, so didn't make it again......Tuesday for sure, as Monday is Columbus Day....now it seems like a really long wait - geesh.

rwquilts 10-06-2012 02:44 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I was so excited to get my mail today! There was a gorgeous DQ waiting to be opened! MistyMarie, it's so very beautiful! I love the colors, the embroidered leaves, everything! I am SUCH a happy camper! Thank you also for the two adorable patterns! I am a lucky girl today for sure. :)

jillnjo 10-06-2012 03:44 PM

Love those leaves! A perfect little quilt!

Linny 10-06-2012 03:51 PM

MistyMarie-your quilt to Ronda is so pretty....love the way you placed your colors, and the leaves give it just the right finishing touch.

Dragonfly Nana 10-06-2012 05:47 PM

Another stunning DQ! This month's presentation have been truly amazing.

urgodschild2 10-06-2012 06:28 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is my dq from my partner. It is so cute and I just love it.

Krystyna 10-07-2012 03:49 AM

More beautiful quilts!