Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-earth-group-t182721.html)

Kehoeta 03-26-2012 09:07 AM

Hi everyone... Today I mailed out all my squishies...

But :( my post office doesn't appear to be handling my mail well at all. I don't have any squishies in my mail.

If you haven't sent the F8 out to me yet, can you please use PO BoX 238 as the address instead of 3700 US 23?

The other part of them messing up my mail is that my paycheck isn't here... UGH!!! Save us from USPS.

lynnquilts 03-26-2012 09:28 AM

Just got a F8 from Diane..love patriotic fabrics..can't wait... but I have to work...Being self-employed.... work is always there. It really but a damper on sewing time. I'll get to my blocks soon.

yayaquilts 03-26-2012 11:09 AM

I'm heading home today (been gone 3 weeks without my sewing machine
:(
). I can't wait to get back to my projects! and finally get going on my boomerang blocks!!!

I'm really looking forward to getting our mail from the Post Office since I know I will have hit the jackpot--- receiving all of your F8's!!! I'm so excited to see everyone's fabrics and can hardly wait to pick the patterns I will make and choosing matching fabrics (in between cleaning and unpacking the motorhome, tidying the house for a meeting Tuesday night, and doing the endless laundry from our trip!!).

Definitely taking my sewing machine next time (much to my husband's chagrin)!!!!!
:thumbup:

marytoddliz 03-26-2012 12:58 PM

Theresa, I got your F8 back today, I will send it to your PO Box. I am so sorry you are having trouble with them!

Originally Posted by Kehoeta (Post 5091786)
Hi everyone... Today I mailed out all my squishies...

But :( my post office doesn't appear to be handling my mail well at all. I don't have any squishies in my mail.

If you haven't sent the F8 out to me yet, can you please use PO BoX 238 as the address instead of 3700 US 23?

The other part of them messing up my mail is that my paycheck isn't here... UGH!!! Save us from USPS.

yayaquilts 03-26-2012 02:11 PM

Hi again! About an hour or so from home now--been driving all day(actually riding as my hubby drives the 40' RV)!!

Anyway, I forgot to mention that I am having carpal tunnel surgery on my left hand on Monday, April 2nd. I had the same surgery on my right hand in Dec 2007. The doctor told me the surgery is easier now---smaller incision, less bulky bandage, shorter recovery--so I'm hoping I'm able to get back to making my boomerang blocks quickly. But wanted to let you all know that it'll take me a bit longer to get all the F8ths made into blocks for everyone.

hoppyfrog 03-26-2012 03:36 PM

Here's an update. F8ths rec'd since last Wednesday: ljdgas31, shnnn, roe, marcialee, lvbabyboomer and urgodschild2.

April, I mailed two blocks to you today for Izzy. Hope she likes them.

shnnn 03-26-2012 09:11 PM

No way yaya! No excuses I want my block tomorrow!!!!
Oh well I suppose I'll survive, I still have a pile of other quilts to finish and blocks to put together - I suppose I will allow you heal. :). Not like I have a lot of room to talk - my drawer is so full of envelopes it barely closes - and I can't even think about them until I finish the quilt taking up my whole living room wall and then some.

ljdugas31 03-27-2012 12:02 PM

Originally Posted by dotcomdtcm (Post 5088108)
Checking: I am missing fabric from
MaryMo
Ok Darla
Kehoeta
urgodschild2
Sandynorm

Everone else: Your blocks are in the mail. Let me know when they arrive!! Dotty

I got both mine and i LOVE them thanks so much!!!

yayaquilts 03-27-2012 02:27 PM

Hi all!!! I did hit the Jackpot!!

Received squishies from: birdlady, crqltr, Roe, dahna42, hoppyfrog, lynnquilts, urgodschild2, ljdugas31.

WOW!! I have a lot of work to do...but still "unpacking" and cleaning (bummer) when I'd rather be sewing!!

I got a very pretty block back from Dotty! Thank you! I'll post pictures later as I have to get back to that other stuff!!

yayaquilts 03-27-2012 03:04 PM

OOPS!! I found a few more squishies that I received: lvbabyboomer, marytoddliz, marcialee, dotcomdtcm. Wish I could start gathering coordinating fabrics, but still doing laundry!