Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-earth-group-t182721.html)

MaryMo 03-23-2012 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5085613)
I do keep posting pictures of the finished block on my Album, but if you like a surprise don't look! BTW does anyone know how to make the pictures not quite so gigantic??? my pictures are so huge you can see too much detail. I wish I could see that good when I sew, my lines might be a little bit straighter!

Thanks for sharing your pictures. I'm a bit befuddled trying to choose a block to make for each fabric. Your pictures make it easier to pick a block. THANKS!

yayaquilts 03-23-2012 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by lynnquilts (Post 5085042)
April, You do not have to send me a F8 as I have lots of blues fabric.. I thought you might want the same blue fabric throughout..but since you don't ..no need to send one. Looking forward to making something special for Izabella

Same for me, April--I have lots of blues, so unless you have already sent a f8 I don't need one. Looking forward to making this special block for a quilt for Izabella!!:o

urgodschild2 03-24-2012 03:01 AM

April,
I have lots of blue material too so you don't have to send me any. I am sure I can find something wonderful to make for her when I get home in May.

Barb

dahna42 03-24-2012 08:10 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5082805)
Lynn,
I will send an F8 to anyone who wants me to. Some members have said they would use their stash and since I am sending random blues that works out okay.
Thank you all again.
Hugs
April

I will send a block for Izabella, I do not need an F8 back. Just pm me your address.
Dahna

shnnn 03-24-2012 01:32 PM

2 more f8 today from Diane and Marcia
:)

dotcomdtcm 03-24-2012 05:04 PM

Checking: I am missing fabric from
MaryMo
Ok Darla
Kehoeta
urgodschild2
Sandynorm

Everone else: Your blocks are in the mail. Let me know when they arrive!! Dotty

MaryMo 03-24-2012 05:49 PM

I'm working to send them out Monday or Tuesday. Got my sewing machine back in operation and new ironing board cover made, so I'm ready to get back to sewing and quilting.

LovingIzabella 03-25-2012 08:50 AM

Thank you everyone for your kindness towards Izabella. It means so very much to me and I know it will to her too! I have sent a PM to those who needed our address.
Remember if there is ever anything i can do for any of you please do not hesitate to ask. My boom swappers are some of the best people in the world and you all mean so much to me!
Huge Hugs
April

urgodschild2 03-25-2012 06:18 PM

My son notified me that more squishies have arrived. So last week we have
Shannon, Diane B, Lynn N, Shelley L, Gayle V, Rosalie, and Marcia S. I can't wait to get home and start working on them.

LovingIzabella 03-26-2012 06:57 AM

Okay everyone
Just my usual friendly reminder :) I was working on blocks this weekend and even though I measured and squared I had a block come out the wrong size so back to the drawing board I went. It is very important that we check our block size before mailing it home. They should be 12.5". One of the best rulers one can have if they are in the boom swap is the 12.5" square. It is one of my best friends lol.
So again I ask just to please make sure you measure your blocks before sending them home. We want to make sure everyone can use their blocks.
Huge Hugs
April