Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-EARTH Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-earth-group-t182721.html)

urgodschild2 04-09-2012 04:17 AM

My son let me know that I received a F8 from Sandy L. The only one left is Mary Henry. If you sent it, I will have my son recheck the ones that are there. Oh by the way Happy Easter to one and all. Here in Australia we had Easter the day before you. LOL.

Kehoeta 04-09-2012 08:41 AM

Today I got two squishies from Hoppyfrog and lvbabyboomer.... only 2 left are MaryMo and Shnnn.

Happy sewing everyone.

lynnquilts 04-09-2012 11:24 AM

I just received 2 blocks from Diane ...thank you ...soooo fun.
I still haven't received a F8 from Marymo, I hope that it isn't lost.

MaryMo 04-09-2012 06:21 PM

For those of you concerned that you haven't received squishies or blocks, I've had difficulties. My sewing machine is being repaired. Every day I think I will get it back but does not happen. Give me a little time, I will have your blocks to you. Thank you for your patience.

yayaquilts 04-09-2012 07:08 PM

Today I received 2 really pretty blocks from Diane, lvbabyboomer, and another pretty finished block from Linda, ljdugas31. Thanks, ladies. Pics later!!

Crqltr 04-10-2012 02:07 PM

Originally Posted by MaryMo (Post 5129137)
For those of you concerned that you haven't received squishies or blocks, I've had difficulties. My sewing machine is being repaired. Every day I think I will get it back but does not happen. Give me a little time, I will have your blocks to you. Thank you for your patience.

We have all been there.. Part of the attraction of this swap was the length of time given to complete it! I have not sent out any finished blocks yet either, i could rush and do them, but after a 12 hour work day, that's what they would look like! A messed up rush job! Don't fret..enjoy the swap!

lynnquilts 04-10-2012 03:16 PM

MaryMo...I'm sorry if you felt pressure to get your F8 out..This is my first swap and I thought I read that they were sent out and I didn't want to lose yours. I only have done 3 blocks so far (only mailed out one) but I guess we really have lots of time. With work, baby quilts to finish, grandkids softball and baseball games and a knitting class, my evenings fill up pretty fast. Just take time and enjoy:)

dahna42 04-11-2012 07:02 AM

I saw the block for me, looks cute, have you mailed it yet?

dahna42 04-11-2012 07:03 AM

I see the block for me.....looks cute.....can't wait to get it.

Kehoeta 04-12-2012 05:34 AM

So I mailed 4 blocks yesterday and finished another 3 last night. I am having so much fun working on these blocks. I hope no one is looking for really complex ones. I am a beginning quilter and so I just work easier stuff right now. I have a couple of favorites that I know I can do well. I am practicing some of the more complex ones, but wouldn't feel comfortable sending them out to you guys yet. :)

Off to the quilt store this afternoon to find a complementing fabric for one of these f-8's that I just don't have anything in the stash for.