Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

missgigglewings 08-04-2012 06:52 PM

Lillie..received my F8..thanks for caring enough to send them all back. My heart and my prayers are being sent your way. God Bless

abonda 08-05-2012 06:41 AM

Yes I recieved my F8th from Lillie... Thank you. Hope things are getting better I know how hard life can be sometimes.

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy (Post 5416030)
I received my F8 back today from Lillie. Unfortunately she is unable at this time to create blocks for everyone.
She has had some extreme life events that has basically turned her life upside down. I expect you all should receive your f8 backs. Right now, Lillie needs our support and prayers and some quilty hugs!

jaba 08-05-2012 05:57 PM

blocks

1 Attachment(s)
I'm starting to put the blocks together that all of you made for me. Set them shadow block style and playing with the arrangement. I think it's going to look very nice, any suggestions anyone???? Waiting to see if I get 1 from masimmons to finish it or I'll make another one.[ATTACH=CONFIG]353818[/ATTACH]

daisey 08-05-2012 06:12 PM

Wow this is looking so good, how did you get so many blocks? Did you make some yourself? I had 2 extra blocks that I couldnt get in my quilt and so when and if I get masimmons I will use them maybe in some pillow cases..

jaba 08-05-2012 06:17 PM

I made 2 and then had a couple of people that sent me 2. I know if I didn't use enough of someone's fabric then I made them 2 also and sent, unless they asked for it back. Didn't want to waste it and figured if they wanted pillow covers or throw pillows they would be able to use them.

sustraley 08-06-2012 03:45 AM

That is an amazing quilt. Nice blocks from everyone.

jaba 08-06-2012 06:15 AM

Thanks so much ladies. I'm really pleased with it so far, now to just get it sewn together and on the quilting table. It will really be a nice reminder of this swap, I wrote everyone's names on their block. I may go back through them and write the state also, it will truly be friendship quilting coast to coast.

dungeonquilter 08-06-2012 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by PinkLotus (Post 5411701)
I mailed your block out on 7/27/12. Since it's coming from the US t will probably take 7-10 days. Please let me know when you receive it.

I received the block on Friday. Thanks so much for the great block!
dungeonquilter

wendsy 08-06-2012 08:18 AM

I have received blocks from PinkLotus and EagleOneOwl2u2. Both are wonderful. I also received my F8 back from Lillie, I'm sorry to hear of her personal upsets. I know how hard it is to get back into the creative side of life.

I'll be sending out EagleOneOwl2u2's block out today, that's the last block to be sent, everyone should have received their block from me.
According to my records, I am missing blocks from:
Bibliostone
MaSimmons
if you have sent them to me already, please let me know so I can check again to make sure I haven't over looked something-I have been housesitting for the last month and have been home infrequently so I might have missed something.

marcialee 08-06-2012 01:38 PM

Originally Posted by mosher92 (Post 5415048)
I have put together some of the blocks that I have received and still need to put a border on it but thought I would give a sneak peak I am sure you will recognize your block. One of three quilts I will be donating to disabled veterans.

So very nice Lori, can't wait to put some of mine together. I am sure they will be very pleased with them.