Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

charlottemarie 08-06-2012 01:39 PM

I received my fabric back from Lilly. Thank you so much, I really appreciate you returning it. I hope things will settle down for you soon. God Bless!

charlottemarie 08-06-2012 01:42 PM

Now I'm only missing a block from masimmons and sew1096. It's okay if you can't send, but if you can send my fabric back I would appreciate it. Thanks.

charlottemarie 08-07-2012 09:34 AM

I had it right, but I thought that oldcatlady was the one with the late block. It was masimmons, I have sent a message to both because I thought I mixed the names up in my head. But my previous message was correct. Somewhere along these 104 messages I thought I was wrong. I am only missing a block from masimmons and sew1096. Thanks for putting up with me.
Charlottemarie

babeyruth 08-07-2012 10:48 AM

Wow they look just beautiful Jana!!!

jaba 08-07-2012 01:06 PM

Thanks babeyruth. Would love to know where you bought that grey fabric you used in my block??? I love it

Lv2sew2011 08-07-2012 07:05 PM

WoW your quilt is going to be amazing awesome job everyone!
Donna

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5420392)
I'm starting to put the blocks together that all of you made for me. Set them shadow block style and playing with the arrangement. I think it's going to look very nice, any suggestions anyone???? Waiting to see if I get 1 from masimmons to finish it or I'll make another one.[ATTACH=CONFIG]353818[/ATTACH]

Lv2sew2011 08-07-2012 07:09 PM

What a kewl quilt thanks for sharing it with us!
Donna

Received F8 from Lillie you didn't have to send me one, could just PM me and told me the post office messed my F8 up. Sorry things have been so bad for you these past few months, I pray things will be better with time. God Bless!!!
Donna

bibliostone 08-07-2012 10:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by wendsy (Post 5421646)
I have received blocks from PinkLotus and EagleOneOwl2u2. Both are wonderful. I also received my F8 back from Lillie, I'm sorry to hear of her personal upsets. I know how hard it is to get back into the creative side of life.

I'll be sending out EagleOneOwl2u2's block out today, that's the last block to be sent, everyone should have received their block from me.
According to my records, I am missing blocks from:
Bibliostone
MaSimmons
if you have sent them to me already, please let me know so I can check again to make sure I haven't over looked something-I have been housesitting for the last month and have been home infrequently so I might have missed something.

Wendsy, this is the block I sent to you:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]354293[/ATTACH]

wendsy 08-08-2012 04:32 AM

Bibliostone-
Thank you some much for taking the time to post the picture, yes I did receive it and I think I remember posting that I had received it. I've been house sitting for about a month and a half, so there has been a little confusion with posting.

jaba 08-08-2012 07:27 AM

where's this fabric?

1 Attachment(s)
LJDugas, The spiral brown and gold is the fabric I'm asking about[ATTACH=CONFIG]354331[/ATTACH]