Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

babeyruth 08-11-2012 09:31 AM

I have to say, I am in love with the green/gray fabric!

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5430966)
This is what I received from sustraley. Have this little piece left...hope this helps[ATTACH=CONFIG]354699[/ATTACH]

babeyruth 08-11-2012 09:31 AM

I received my beautiful block from PinkLotus this week..thank you!

babeyruth 08-11-2012 09:42 AM

I only show these blocks pending:

masimmons
EAgleOneOwl2u2
dungeonquilter
Sew1096

Lillie - I know you are unable to do our swap, so sorry and God bless you.

Thank you everyone!

jaba 08-11-2012 11:48 AM

Found some on e-bay. The ladies shop had the grey, orange, yellow, blue and green. I bought 3 yards of each one. Went to a bunch of shops listed on the companies web sites but found nothing. Either they sold out or didn't order it I guess. Thanks for leading me in the right direction.

babeyruth 08-12-2012 06:15 AM

Sue Straley, question on her fabric manufacturer

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Sue,

This was the fabric you sent, it had butterflies, flowers and swirls. I just love it!

babeyruth 08-12-2012 06:17 AM

Jaba,
I went to ebay too, I couldn't find any of the gray, but picked up more green and orange. It was cheaper than the online store, thanks for the tip!

jaba 08-12-2012 07:01 AM

Maya's quilt shop? If so, it's because I bought all of the gray she had! If I find more will let you know and visa versa please.

Lv2sew2011 08-12-2012 11:31 AM

Christina, it wasn't a problem for me, I have all my blocks put aside until I get my mothers Sun Bonnet Sue Quilt done. Your block was beautiful I hope things get better for you with your life events, they do take over sometime don't they...
Donna

Originally Posted by eagleoneowl2u2 (Post 5432258)
I wanted to let all you ladies know that I mailed out the last of the blocks I made Thursday to Canada and to others. AGAIN I AM SO SORRY THIS IS LATE GETTING TO YOU ALL. That is why I will not sign up for the next swap because to me I do not deserve to do this swap this time. But the next one I probably will probably join. Depends on what is going on. But I really hope you ladies like what I made you and if someone needs some of their fabric back please send me a private message and I will mail it back to you. Some I did mail back to you all when it was a lot left over that way if you needed it for something. Well I do hope that all of you ladies quilts turn out BEAUTIFUL and please have a wonderful summer, what is left of it.

wanda lou 08-12-2012 11:49 AM

Babyruth I bought some of the green, grey and black fabric at hobby lobby.

sustraley 08-12-2012 04:47 PM

Babeyruth---yes Wanda Lou is correct. I bought the fabric at our local Hobby Lobby. Hope you have one nearby so you can get some of it. :thumbup: