Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

daisey 08-14-2012 06:33 PM

Thanks...This is a group who always come through!

joanelizbay 08-15-2012 07:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Heres the block from EagleOne. Love the way the white makes the black/grey stand out! THanks!

Lv2sew2011 08-15-2012 05:05 PM

You know those PO like to eat our mail! Sorry your missing one and I hope it wasn't from me...

I also want to thank everyone for all the great blocks, I hope you post your quilt top when you have it finished so we can see what you did with all the blocks...

Donna

Originally Posted by daisey (Post 5441372)
I want to thank everyone for the great blocks and another great boom...I only have one missing so thats pretty good! The last boom I got every single one! So I am confident this boom 8 will also be great!

bibliostone 08-16-2012 06:48 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are the blocks that arrived while on vacation. Thanks to everyone.

From babyruth:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]355880[/ATTACH]

From Eagleoneowl2u2 (Sorry about the poorly cut fabric. I have plenty of it, so I think you must have gotten a piece I cut off and did not intend to use. You think I would have noticed when I ironed it and put it into the envelope, but obviously, I did not. Thanks for a great block.)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]355881[/ATTACH]

From pinklotus:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]355882[/ATTACH]

PinkLotus 08-16-2012 01:21 PM

Thanks bibliostone for letting me know you received my block :)

masimmons 08-18-2012 01:02 PM

Ladies, through the grace of God and a lot of physical therapy I can finally quilt again after my surgery sent 15 blocks out today will be working on the rest through the weekend. I am very sorry to be the last one to get them out and like eagle one I don't think my timing did this boom justice. Hope to do better next time I really had fun

oldcatlady 08-18-2012 03:06 PM

We all understand. Don't over due it. You don't want to set back all that hard work you did in PT! I'm so glad you are doing better and able to get back to doing the things you love. :)

Originally Posted by masimmons (Post 5449690)
Ladies, through the grace of God and a lot of physical therapy I can finally quilt again after my surgery sent 15 blocks out today will be working on the rest through the weekend. I am very sorry to be the last one to get them out and like eagle one I don't think my timing did this boom justice. Hope to do better next time I really had fun

sustraley 08-19-2012 08:20 AM

No problem masimmons. Glad yo are doing better. Take care and don't overdue it.

babeyruth 08-20-2012 01:53 PM

Hi All,

Received my beautiful blcok from EagleOneOwl2u, Only have dungeonquilter, sew1096 and masimmons pending. masimmons, thanks for keeping us posted. I am looking forward to Boom 8.

wendsy 08-24-2012 08:46 AM

Received a wonderful block from MaSimmons. I have received all my blocks back, how wonderful!!!!!