Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

daisey 03-18-2012 07:27 PM

ok Thanks it The one April sent worked for me last year not sure why its not working this year,,I do know when I save it it looks different...Thanks again!l

dove911 03-18-2012 10:19 PM

Is anyone besides me a nervous wreck when cutting someone else's fabric? I have finished 4 blocks and will list them when I actually get them in the mail. This is the first time I have done a swap like this, and the thought of cutting something wrong makes me crazy. I have done the 4 and hopefully by the time I do a few more without a 'mishap' I will calm down a bit!! It's such fun to get all the little packages. Thanks for hosting our exchange!

charlottemarie 03-19-2012 09:34 AM

I received f8's from Abby's Mom, Ljdugas, and jaba on Saturday. I am mailing completed blocks to Abby's mom, ljdugas today. Jaba's is in process and will be mailed tomorrow. Today I received f8's from Abonda, Cindi H, judy B,
Patricia W,& L.Denniston. I've never had so much fun on a swap.
charlottemarie

abonda 03-19-2012 10:05 AM

Dove 911 I feel the same way you do!! This is my first boom swap and You are right. What happens if you miss cut!! OMG I don't know what I would do. I guess I'd make a crazy block? lol

bibliostone 03-19-2012 10:11 AM

Originally Posted by abonda (Post 5073400)
Dove 911 I feel the same way you do!! This is my first boom swap and You are right. What happens if you miss cut!! OMG I don't know what I would do. I guess I'd make a crazy block? lol

Relax. You simply create an "original" design. Through four booms, I have created many originals! Several of them have come out quite striking.

I've received 4 fabric envelopes and have sent out about half of mine.

ssnare 03-19-2012 10:21 AM

I have cut some and did not cut it right, so I made a different one than what I started with. Even if you have to make stripes or pieced blocks, it still comes out ok.

I mailed all of mine today. For those of you that have not mailed yet, put your F8 in a long envelope to make it flatter. I did not know this. Each one of mine cost $.90 or more. I sent a block back to goldendog 55. I received f8s today from: scrapquilt, Cyndi H, ljdugas, Dove 911, and sustraley. Nice assortments of fabric.

Scrapquilt 03-19-2012 10:24 AM

I was so excited when I got the mail today.....5 squishy envelopes. I received them from abonda, Cyndi H, girlscouts1, ljdugas31, sustraley. I can't wait to start sewing.

wendsy 03-19-2012 10:50 AM

WOW WEE, boy was my mailbox squished! I received 7 in today's mail
Abby's Mom
Dove911
Cyndi H
Goldendog55
Jaba
Scrapquilt
Sustraley

My the ideas are flying! :)

dungeonquilter 03-19-2012 10:57 AM

My f8's will be in the mail today. Just have to pick up a few more stamps. Thought I had bought enough, but came up short. :(

babeyruth 03-19-2012 12:46 PM

Hi All,

If you have MS Word 2007, just use the Avery option on top, that wizard brings it in much easier!

- Ruth

Originally Posted by oldcatlady (Post 5071633)
It's post #28 on page 131 of the Boom 6 Autumn thread but it is the same as what Ruth posted earlier.