Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

babeyruth 03-19-2012 12:48 PM

I got squishies today! mosher92, Patricia and Jan!

= Ruth

NCquilter 03-19-2012 01:09 PM

I took my F8's to the PO today.

I received F8's today from:
dove911
goldendog55
jaba
scrapquilt

missgigglewings 03-19-2012 01:22 PM

In Saturday's:

ljdugas31..Abby'sMom...abonda

Today's mail:
Mosher92...suestraley....Charlottemarie....Cyndi H.....dove911.....goldendog55.....jaba

Crafty3790 03-19-2012 02:53 PM

Have received

Abbys mom
abonda
bibliostone
Cyndi H
dove911
goldendog55
jaba
ljdugas
mosher92
scrapquilt

joanelizbay 03-19-2012 02:55 PM

Wow..it feels like Christmas! Got fabric from Abbys Mom, Abonda, Cyndi H, Goldendog55, ljdugas31, scrapquilt, and sustraley today. Finished the block for dove 911 so put it in with my F8 and ALL my fabric will be in the mail tomorrow! Ive noticed that 80% of my F8s come with 45 cents on them. Mine just feel too heavy so just to be safe Im putting 65 cents on them. hope its enough! I know what Im doing Saturday!!

daisey 03-19-2012 03:35 PM

This is one last plea for help. April you said you had the version that was newer and would send it to anyone who asked...I am asking..either that or send me a new excel list ...I understand if you are too busy..I have a bad case of divriticulitis and have gotten behind on customer quilts so this would help me emensly...if not I totally understand but wont be able to get them all addressed and sent until next Monday if that is the case. Last boom they were out the day after the list came out because of the pre printed labels..So I am just hoping...
I really hate asking since you are so busy with everything...

cuppy 03-19-2012 03:54 PM

I received 9 from my group. What nice fabric choices,I should be sending mine out this weekend.
I really like the notes with the fabric.
cuppy

dove911 03-19-2012 05:00 PM

I received squishies from Mosher92, sustraley,Scrapquilt,bibliostone, goldendog55, and jaba today. I like the notes, too, cuppy.

LovingIzabella 03-19-2012 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by daisey (Post 5074233)
This is one last plea for help. April you said you had the version that was newer and would send it to anyone who asked...I am asking..either that or send me a new excel list ...I understand if you are too busy..I have a bad case of divriticulitis and have gotten behind on customer quilts so this would help me emensly...if not I totally understand but wont be able to get them all addressed and sent until next Monday if that is the case. Last boom they were out the day after the list came out because of the pre printed labels..So I am just hoping...
I really hate asking since you are so busy with everything...

Lori
I did send them in the newer version but I will resend them now. :)
Hugs
April

abonda 03-19-2012 05:37 PM

this is my first time doing a boom and I love all the notes too. I wished I had sent notes with mine? :( oh well next boom I do I will...... Just love all the mail I'm getting I feel like a celebrity and have fan mail. lol lol..... I got goldendog55,Patricia W., Mosher92,Dove911 ( I just LOVE your fabric), Cyndi H.,and bibliostone. I'll be very busy..