Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

oldcatlady 03-24-2012 08:00 AM

April, I would love to make Izabella a blue block, no need to make me one in return or send a F8-I have lots of blue in my stash. Just PM me your address :)

I worked outside yesterday for 7 hrs raking my yard and flower beds, putting down lime/fertilizer - temps in the low 80's !!!

Today and tomorrow is supposed to be rain/storms so can work on blocks the rest of the weekend without feeling guilty about all the stuff that needs done outside.

received F8s from:
jaba
ljdugas
dove911
Abby's Mom
abonda
Cyndi H
goldendog55
Scrapquilt
sustraley
Mosher92
CharlotteMarie
Ncquilter
babeyruth
Wendsy
marcialee
QuiltingKrazy
joanelizbay
OK Darla
Roseysue

I still need to send F8's to
jaba
ljdugas
dove911
Ok Darla
dungeonquilter

Scrapquilt 03-24-2012 09:15 AM

Here is a list of squishys I got in the mail today:

bibliostone
missgigglewings
dungeonquilter
rosiesue

joanelizbay 03-24-2012 09:20 AM

April, block is on the way for your daughter! Hope she likes it! Nothing in return is needed!

QuiltingKrazy 03-24-2012 10:22 AM

A "hug" block is on the way for Izabella!

Lillie 03-24-2012 11:51 AM

Hi all,

received the following f8's from....
abby's mom,abonda,babeyruth,charlottemarie,cyndih,dove911 ,dungeonquilter,
goldendog55,jaba,joanelizbay,ljdugas31,marcialee,m issgigglewings,mosher92,ncquilter,oldcatlady,quilt ingkrazy,roseysue,scrapquilt,ssnare,sustraley,
wendsy.

all arrived in good shape a few had messed up envelopes but fabric was okay. Mine will go out on monday 3/26/12.

happy quilting to all!

babeyruth 03-24-2012 12:01 PM

I recevied squishie today from dungeonquilter! Nice!

Lillie 03-24-2012 12:27 PM

April,
Please pm me your addy so I can send your lovely daughter her blocks in blue. Nothing in return but to see her with the finished quilt.

Dear God, please take this family in your loving arms and give them love, health and peace. You all are in my prayers daily.

oldcatlady 03-24-2012 12:33 PM

received F8's today from
ssnare
missgigglewings
dungeonquilter
bibliostone

dungeonquilter - are there any specific requests for your block (love your fabric)?

ssnare 03-24-2012 02:05 PM

Where are pictures posted of blocks that people have received?

I have received F8s from Abby's Mom, abonda, babeyruth, bibliostone, CharlotteMarie, Cindi H, dove911, dungeonquilter, goldendog55, jaba, joanelizbay, ljdugas31, marcilee, missgigglewings, Mosher92, NCquilter, oldcatlady, QuiltingKrazy, Roseysue, Scrapquilt, sustraley, and Wendsy.

I have finished blocks and mailed to: Cindi H, goldendog55, ljdugas31, QuiltingKrazy, Scrapquilt, sustraley, and Wendsy.

Everyone, please post pictures. We would like to see everyone's blocks.

charlottemarie 03-24-2012 04:11 PM

Today I received f8's from OKDarla, dungeonquilter and Roseysue. This is just so much fun! I sent out today:
abonda, jaba, lovingizabella, and my block of the month, Jem. Will prepare many this weekend.