Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

LovingIzabella 03-22-2012 07:08 PM

dove, I do not mind if you use your stash if you do not mind sharing it. Thank you ever so much!
Lv2sew-thank you so much. I truly appreciate all of the offers of support and the caring.
Joan-No there is no theme I am just trying to make the main color blue as that is her favorite color and any block is fine. My hope is this will be a quilt she will love and cherish and drag around with her for years to come.
Again I thank you all. Your support means the world to me and some day if I can ever help or do anything for any of you, know that I am just a holler away.
Huge Hugs
April

sew1096 03-22-2012 08:40 PM

I would be happy to make Izabella a block. Send me the F8 if you want it coordinated otherwise I will just make one using blues I have on hand. I'll get it made as soon as I can and there is no need to send me a block back.

I will also be keeping your family in my prayers for a speedy and happy resolution.

Roseysue 03-23-2012 06:27 AM

Originally Posted by sew1096 (Post 5083543)
I would be happy to make Izabella a block. Send me the F8 if you want it coordinated otherwise I will just make one using blues I have on hand. I'll get it made as soon as I can and there is no need to send me a block back.

I will also be keeping your family in my prayers for a speedy and happy resolution.

Yes I want to make a block for Izabella. What is the best way> I can make one in blues or send me an F8 AND i will make it from that. (would be more consistent that way, but then it might be better that they will be more varied.
My prayers are with her whole family

LovingIzabella 03-23-2012 06:32 AM

sew & Rose-thank you both so very very much for not only being willing to make Izabella a block but for the prayers as well. They are welcomed and so appreciated.
I was going to send out random blues to give her a variety of fabrics to look at so if you do not mind using yours I am thankful but I am happy to send those random blues as well. Whatever works best and easiest for you all I will do since you are kind enough and generous enough to help.
Thank you again!
Huge Hugs
April

charlottemarie 03-23-2012 07:05 AM

April, maybe the Sunbonnet Sue is not what you want? Please let me know.
charlottemarie

Roseysue 03-23-2012 07:08 AM

I did this list of F8'ss I received, but somehow,
it disappeared.
First of all, all my f8's have beem mailed, so you can be looking for them. Any questions, please PM me.

Here the ones I have received:
Abby's Mom
abonda
babeyruth
CharlotteM
CindyH
dove911
goldendog55
jaba
ldugas31
marcialee
Mosher92
Ncquilter
oldcatlady
QuiltingKrazy
Scrapquilt
ssnare
sustraley

Roseysue 03-23-2012 08:12 AM

No need to 'pay back'. These are gifts of love. Please don't send me anything in return.

LovingIzabella 03-23-2012 08:15 AM

Originally Posted by charlottemarie (Post 5084417)
April, maybe the Sunbonnet Sue is not what you want? Please let me know.
charlottemarie

Sunbonnet Sue would be just perfect. Thank you ever so much! She will love each and every block. She has an appreciation for handmade things so make what makes you happy knowing it will make her happy as well.
Thank you again so very much.
Huge Hugs
April

charlottemarie 03-23-2012 08:43 AM

I received my squishies from JBaysinger, RBass, QuiltingKrazy and Wendzy. Beautiful Fabric!

dungeonquilter 03-23-2012 10:55 AM

I received F8 from Bibliostone today.