Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

Lv2sew2011 06-12-2012 05:30 PM

I've just finished up 3 more blocks and they will be heading out tomorrow! At this rate I should be done before the end of the month...
Donna

abonda 06-13-2012 04:02 AM

Is that you in your avatar? It is nice to see who your talking too and swapping with.

mosher92 06-13-2012 07:11 AM

Not that you all have been wondering but I have not dropped off the face of the earth. I have just had a full plate and getting on the board seems to take second fiddle. I have received many beautiful blocks and have sent out many blocks, the beautiful part it of to the receiver. I am having fun, as always, in this swap. I enjoying making different blocks and learning to match colors. Most of the time they come out well. Here is a list of the people I have not sent blocks to yet. I think that might be easier and less names for me to post:

crafty3790
cuppy ( working on your block right now)
daisey
girlscout1
LV2sew2011
marcialee
missgigglewings
pinklotus
Roda
Sandynorm
saraaev
sew1096

The following are people I haven't rec. blocks from. Didn't matter on this one as I am half and half.

baberuth
crafty3790
cuppy
daisey
dungeonquilter
eagleoneowl2u2
girlscout1
jupitor
lillie
LV2sew2011
marcialee
masimmons
Ncquilter
oldcatlady
pinklotus
Quiltingcrazy
saraaev
sustraley
Wendsy

wendsy 06-13-2012 08:03 AM

Since last posting I received blocks from Daisey, Marcialee, and Sustraley.

I am working on blocks, soon I hope to have atleast half on their way home with the rest to follow soon!

ssnare 06-13-2012 01:02 PM

lv2sew2011, I received your 2 lovely blocks today. They are beautiful. See picture above. Thank you very much.

charlottemarie 06-13-2012 04:28 PM

I finished up quite a while back sending blocks home. If anyone has not received one from me please let me know. I still have about 14 blocks not received.

Lv2sew2011 06-13-2012 05:19 PM

If you are asking me if that is me in my avatar yes it is, the picture was taken from a motel in Florida when I went to the bahama's with my mother and this was taken on our way home! I know my hair looks like the pits, but it's long and I don't know what to do with it except throw it up in a pony tail...LOL

I've also finished up a few more blocks and there on there way home!

Donna

Originally Posted by abonda (Post 5285491)
Is that you in your avatar? It is nice to see who your talking too and swapping with.

joanelizbay 06-14-2012 03:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
WOW received this beautiful block from Lv2sew2011. Ive never seen this pattern before! That took a LOT of work. I absolutely LOVE it!! Thanks Donna. 13 more to go! Anyone heard from April?

daisey 06-14-2012 05:35 PM

look again

Hi I sent my block to you over a week ago and so far your the only one who hasnt recieved it so please check again,
Thanks,
Daisey

daisey 06-14-2012 05:53 PM

Hi,
since its getting closer to the deadline I decided to post who I hadnt recieved from,

Baberuth
Bibliostone
cuppy
dungeonquilter
eagleoneowl
girlscouts
lillie
marcialee
masimmons
mosher92
ncquilter
oldcatlady