Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

bibliostone 06-14-2012 07:13 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Recently received blocks:

dungeonquilter: (see attached photo below)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]342141[/ATTACH]

from ok darla:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]342143[/ATTACH]

from sustraley:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]342144[/ATTACH]

Thanks again!

Lv2sew2011 06-14-2012 08:37 PM

Your so welcome glad you like it! I found that block in a quilting Magazine.
Donna

Originally Posted by joanelizbay (Post 5287933)
WOW received this beautiful block from Lv2sew2011. Ive never seen this pattern before! That took a LOT of work. I absolutely LOVE it!! Thanks Donna. 13 more to go! Anyone heard from April?

NCquilter 06-15-2012 08:11 AM

All my finished blocks went out in the mail this week. I dropped the last few off today. Hope y'all like them! I love the ones I have received so far!

dungeonquilter 06-15-2012 10:12 AM

Yes, I made that block. Did I send it to the wrong person? It doesn't match the others. And I thought I was being so careful, just making one block at a time. Are you able to send it on the the right person?
Who sent the USA hearts and stars?
Debra

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 5289792)
Recently received blocks:

dungeonquilter: (see attached photo below)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]342141[/ATTACH]

Thanks again!

Lv2sew2011 06-15-2012 11:47 AM

Was going to say the hearts and stars where mine but that would be the wrong fabric. however I do have patriotic heart fabric floating around too!
Donna

Originally Posted by dungeonquilter (Post 5291064)
Yes, I made that block. Did I send it to the wrong person? It doesn't match the others. And I thought I was being so careful, just making one block at a time. Are you able to send it on the the right person?
Debra

Crafty3790 06-15-2012 04:25 PM

I sent a bunch out today. I will do an updated list this weekend.

bibliostone 06-15-2012 06:18 PM

Originally Posted by dungeonquilter (Post 5291064)

Debra

The blocks are all mine! I sent out 4 different fabrics. Somehow when I edited my post to correct an error, the picture of the block by dungeonquilter came up as an attachment and posted beneath the other two blocks. Sorry for any confusion.

marcialee 06-16-2012 12:06 AM

all my remained F8ths are matched and pattern chosen and cut. Now just need to sew them all and send them along. Shouldn't be too long.
Will do an update the first of the week.

wendsy 06-16-2012 10:21 AM

Going home:
Abby's Mom
BabeyRuth
Charlotte Marie
Cuppy
Girlscout1
Jaba
Joanelizbay
Marcialee
Mosher92
QuiltingKrazy
SandyNorm
Hope I did justice for your fabrics!

Goal for the rest is to be done by the end of the week-a truer goal, end of the month :)

joanelizbay 06-17-2012 07:06 AM

One more month to go! Anyone heard from April lately? Im a little concerned about her silence! Has anyone heard from babyruth, cuppy,EagleOneOwl, Lillie,masimmons, or oldcatlady? Ive heard from most of the others that they are working on blocks but wondered if these 6 are still working? NO RUSH..just wondering how long I have to try to find sashing and border material! LOL