Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

masimmons 03-27-2012 02:49 PM

Hello everyone. I love the finished blocks that have been pictured in this thread. I also appreciate your kind thoughts and prayers for my mother. She is at home and seems to be getting stronger everyday. So far I have received F8s from:
abby's mom
abonda
babeyruth
bibliostone
chartlottemarie
cuppy
cyndi H
dove911
dungeonquilter
goldendog55
jaba
joanelizbay
ljdugas31
marcialee
missgigglewings
mosher92
ncquilter
okdarla
oldctlady
quiltingkrazy
roda
scrapquilt
ssnare
sustraley
wendsy

Now for a question, if we have left over fabric from the F8 do we return it with the block? I noticed one person asked for it specifically. ..but I did not know the practice and this is my first time participating

wendsy 03-27-2012 03:12 PM

Originally Posted by masimmons (Post 5095203)
Now for a question, if we have left over fabric from the F8 do we return it with the block? I noticed one person asked for it specifically. ..but I did not know the practice and this is my first time participating

Usually I only send the leftovers from the F8 if someone asks for it. After doing 5 of these Booms, I find that I look through the F8 scraps to complete current blocks :)

Also received squishes today!
1000Projects (F8 and a wonderful block)
Cuppy
OK Darla

abonda 03-27-2012 03:29 PM

ok I have recieved F8's from
1000projects
'abby's mom
babeyruth
bibliostone
charlottemarie
cuppy
cyndi h
dove911
dungeonquilter
goldendog55
jaba
joaneelizbay
lj dugas
marcialee
missgigglewings
mosher92
ncquilter
oldcatlady
quiltingkrazy
roda
roseysue
scrapquilt
ssnare
sustraley
wendsy

have recieved my blocks back from ljdugas, abby's mom,charlottemarie, cyndi h,dove911, goldendog55, mosher92,scrapquilt........................ I absolutely love love love them all!!!! I will post picks as soon as my daughter gives me my camera back!!! Truely Thank you everyone I love my blocks.

wendsy 03-27-2012 03:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Posting the blocks I have received:
1000 Projects
SSnare

jaba 03-27-2012 06:26 PM

I sent finished blocks today to:
missgigglewings
roseysue
dungeonquilter
okdarla
roda
abonda- I sent you another one to replace my 1/2" screw-up
I got a F8 from cuppy, hope to have it finished and back to you tomorrow
Received finshed blocks for me from charlottemarie- very nice colors and 2 from dove911 and they are awesome. Dove 911, I love your black too, it really made those blocks BOOM!!!Thank you both so much. I can hardly wait to put me new quilt together. The squares I've received so far are on my design board. I have 13 F8's left to receive, all the others have been mailed. I'm happy, getting to sew, thinking of new blocks and I'm staying caught up. Thanks everyone for letting me take part.

babeyruth 03-27-2012 07:07 PM

I received squishies today from Carolyn R. and Roda W.!

Thanks!
Ruth aka babeyruth

ssnare 03-27-2012 07:08 PM

I received f8 today from OKDarla.

babeyruth 03-27-2012 07:09 PM

This is only my second boom, but it's fun to see the leftover fabric to remind you what you already did. and it could make a fun piece later on.

Originally Posted by wendsy (Post 5095256)
Usually I only send the leftovers from the F8 if someone asks for it. After doing 5 of these Booms, I find that I look through the F8 scraps to complete current blocks :)

Also received squishes today!
1000Projects (F8 and a wonderful block)
Cuppy
OK Darla

dove911 03-27-2012 08:52 PM

I'm going to use my leftovers to make a small quilt. I have the tiny windmill-looking template thats used after you sew all the blocks together. I can't for the life of me think what it's called. Below is an update to the previous lists I posted. I'm getting photos as the blocks come home and will eventually be posting them.

Received fat 8ths from:
Roseysue Misgigglewings Joanelizbay dungeonquilter sew1096 cuppy

Mailed finished blocks to:
Marshalee Bibliostone Charlottemarie

Received finished blocks from:
Joanelizbay Jaba Sustraley sew1096 ljdugas31

Thanks, ladies, for the beautiful blocks!!! I'm amazed at how many coordinating colors you pulled out of my fabric. The quilt is going to be awesome!!!

Crafty3790 03-28-2012 05:48 AM

I will be sending mine out by the end of the week I'm a little behind.

Here are the ones I haven't got

1000projects
daisey
eagleoneowlu2
Girlscouts1
Jupiter
lillie
lv2sew2011
masimmons
ok darla
pinklotus
Sandynorm