Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 7.0-WATER Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-7-0-water-group-t182720.html)

cuppy 04-27-2012 02:46 AM

Wonderful blocks, I will surely need some ideas on ways to put these blocks together. of course there is always sashing on a sampler. many of you have done this before, I would love to see some photos or tell me how you decided to do the layout of your blocks. Thank you.

Sandynorm 04-27-2012 03:57 PM

Sorry I have not been on much, but have finally settled in to this project. Spent last weekend matching up fabrics and cutting out blocks, so that I can sew a bit after work each evening. Hopefully I will get some ready to mail on Sun. I am lucky, going on a bus trip to Keepsake Quilting with my local guild on Sat.!

girlscouts1 04-28-2012 07:26 AM

I have all my f8 sent out, and I think i have everybodies. I have a few blocks back already, and I am asking that please only use a solid black with my fabric. I had envisoned a black background with the peacock fabric. Black on Black is fine.... Linda yours is fabulous, but I was hoping not to have a print with mutiple colors in it. If you do not have a black to add to my block, I am okay if you send me the F8 back unfinished. Thank you so much.

ssnare 04-28-2012 11:33 AM

I finished cuppy's block. I will mail at the first of the week. If you want to peek, look in my albums. It is really cute.

bibliostone 04-28-2012 04:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by girlscouts1 (Post 5176772)
I have all my f8 sent out, and I think i have everybodies. I have a few blocks back already, and I am asking that please only use a solid black with my fabric. I had envisoned a black background with the peacock fabric. Black on Black is fine.... Linda yours is fabulous, but I was hoping not to have a print with mutiple colors in it. If you do not have a black to add to my block, I am okay if you send me the F8 back unfinished. Thank you so much.

Glad I saw this! I went back and checked your envelope and fabric. There was no note included at all. Perhaps your request was left out of some of your envelopes.

On Friday I sent blocks to :masimmons, Ncquilter, and ssnare. I also received my block from goldendog55.

Block from goldendog55. Love the red Snoopy fabric. Thanks!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]331518[/ATTACH]

girlscouts1 04-28-2012 04:09 PM

That must have happened. I typed out a slip of paper I thought I put with my peacock fabric. I did sent out a differnt F8 for about 6 people, but the other 32 got the peacock which I was hoping only for Black fabric. thanks

Originally Posted by bibliostone (Post 5178037)
Glad I saw this! I went back and checked your envelope and fabric. There was no note included at all. Perhaps your request was left out of some of your envelopes.

On Friday I sent blocks to :masimmons, Ncquilter, and ssnare. I also received my block from goldendog55.

Block from goldendog55. Love the red Snoopy fabric. Thanks!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]331518[/ATTACH]

NCquilter 04-29-2012 12:16 PM

Hey all!

Update for the week:

Received blocks this week from:
Abby's Mom
Jupiter
Roda
Wendsy

Blocks going home this week are:
babeyruth
joanelizbay
marcialee
oldcatlady
QuiltingKrazy
ssnare
Wendsy

Thanks for the great finished blocks! Love them all

NCquilter 04-29-2012 12:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Jaba, that's not the block I sent you..very pretty though! I sent this block...

ssnare 04-29-2012 02:54 PM

Blocks that I finished and will be going home this week:
Daisey
EagleOneOwl2u2
Crafty3970
Lillie
Bibliostone

Take a peek if you can't wait.

Crafty3790 04-29-2012 04:19 PM

Sorry I have been absent.
Heres an update. I will post pics sometime this week.

F8 haven't received

1000 projects
lv2sew2011

Blocks received thank you.

Abonda
CharlotteMarie
Cyndi H
joanelizbay
ljdugas
Roda
Scrapquilt
Wendsy