Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

TheMamaHauser 10-05-2012 01:58 PM

Has anyone noticed a tendency to click on a thread on this board and get sent to a spam site? It has happened to me several times in the last few weeks and it's only on the quiltingboard.com and it's sub-pages, so I know I don't actually have a virus. I wonder if the unfriended friends is related to that?

joanelizbay 10-05-2012 02:18 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Mine takes me to a different site if I accidently click too far off the link, like into a advertisement but thats the only problem Ive had. Got this beautiful block from Pink Lotus today! thanks so much!!!

Yosamitesa 10-05-2012 04:05 PM

Got F8 from daisey and a finished block from 1000 projects.

marytoddliz 10-05-2012 04:21 PM

I sent home a grown up block to Areinn today, hope you like them, I sent both together from Diamonds and Pearls. I will post pics in my album if you want a quick peek!

SheriR 10-05-2012 05:39 PM

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5564724)
I sent home a grown up block to Areinn today, hope you like them, I sent both together from Diamonds and Pearls. I will post pics in my album if you want a quick peek!

You got the F8 from Areinn. I still need hers and lv2sew2011! Hope I see them soon. I like to plan these out :D

jaba 10-05-2012 05:52 PM

Haven't done an update for quite awhile so will now. I am waiting on a F8 from areinn. I have received all the rest and your blocks have been mailed to you. I am waiting for mine to return from lovingisabella, 1000projects, areinn, charlottemarie, daisey, fraew, goldendogs55, linda58, lv2sew2011, marcialee, missgigglewings, mosher92, nancia, nexxus831, okdarla, oldcatlady, quiltermomma, savannarandoms, scrapper, yosamitesa, and pinklotus. If your records show different please let me know.
For those that I have received from, I thank you so much for your time and talent in making them for me. All of them are wonderful and I love them.

Yosamitesa 10-05-2012 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 5564863)
You got the F8 from Areinn. I still need hers and lv2sew2011! Hope I see them soon. I like to plan these out :D

Me too. Still waiting on those two also.

charlottemarie 10-05-2012 06:37 PM

Jaba, you have the picture of the block I sent you. It is #18 of 26 in your Boomerang album.

oldcatlady 10-05-2012 06:45 PM

Originally Posted by TheMamaHauser (Post 5564461)
Has anyone noticed a tendency to click on a thread on this board and get sent to a spam site? It has happened to me several times in the last few weeks and it's only on the quiltingboard.com and it's sub-pages, so I know I don't actually have a virus. I wonder if the unfriended friends is related to that?

during the past month or so I have been getting an alert that the site is harmful ( can't remember the exact wording) and my antivirus program shuts down the quilting board site altogether. I have to pull it up and log back in. Has only happened with this site and about 5-6 times in the last month or so.

charlottemarie 10-05-2012 06:59 PM

I've noticed the alert and my computer crashed. It came back to life today again. Sure don't like that.