Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

jaba 11-17-2012 11:44 AM

lemons

1 Attachment(s)
Received a jar of lemons today from missgigglewings. Thank you Donna[ATTACH=CONFIG]377066[/ATTACH]

TheMamaHauser 11-17-2012 12:10 PM

I have grown-up blocks going out today to the following:

MarciaLee
Nancia
PinkLotus
SavannahRandons
urgodschild2

I just rec'd blocks this morning from:
Missgigglewings
Mosher92

(haven't opened, just saw the envelopes)

marytoddliz 11-17-2012 01:46 PM

I received a block from Missgigglewings~ I love that name, it makes me smile every time I hear it! Posting picture in my album. (I found my camera under the seat!)

And I made a mistake, the block I received on Thursday was from marcialee, not Goldendog55.

I love both blocks

nancia 11-17-2012 02:00 PM

i, too, rec'd a block from missgigglewings, but alas, it is not mine. i will send it on to it's rightful owner. also rec'd blocks from mosher, higgins and marcialee. i think this is going to make a beautiful quilt!! thank you all for such lovely blocks!!

marytoddliz 11-17-2012 02:18 PM

Well I knew my camera was on it's last life... I kept thinking it was dead but it took more pictures... I was down loading the pictures to the lap top and the computer told me unable to recognize format!!!! So now camera is really dead! I am going to go and get a new one! I will give it to hubby for his birthday! Hehe, he never wants anything , but he always borrows my camera! We will see how well the shoes stays on the other foot!

Now I just need to figure out what I want ;) Sorry for the blocks I haven't posted, but I will get them soon!

chewboo 11-17-2012 03:04 PM

received my blocks from missgigglewing--how beautiful

also received block from mosher92--great colors

chewboo 11-17-2012 03:12 PM

roseysue I also received a block from you---but sad to say it is not mine--I did not get this fabric so if someone can help I will mail it on--black baackground with dress from sissors thimble buttons pinsand spools of thread

my fabric was pink background with little flowers the other one I sent 2 different Christmas fabric

Yosamitesa 11-17-2012 03:58 PM

Mosher I got my block. Hubby said WOW! That is a big compliment. Lil man grabbed it and is napping with it. ;)

Yosamitesa 11-17-2012 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by chewboo (Post 5663558)
roseysue I also received a block from you---but sad to say it is not mine--I did not get this fabric so if someone can help I will mail it on--black baackground with dress from sissors thimble buttons pinsand spools of thread

my fabric was pink background with little flowers the other one I sent 2 different Christmas fabric

That is areinn's fabric. Hope that helps.

joanelizbay 11-17-2012 08:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Received two beautiful blocks today. One from Missgigglewings and one from Mosher92. Both are very pretty and will fit in with the others I have received! Thanks!!