Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

chewboo 11-18-2012 04:25 PM

roseysue--yosamitesa said it belongs to areinn so I will ship it on

joanelizbay 11-18-2012 04:30 PM

If you PM the ones you havent received F8 from it might help. Sometimes there are so many posts that I lose my place and dont see something. Areinn was VERY fast at sending me her F8 when I let her know I hadnt received it. When I get all my blocks back, 18 blue, 18 mauve Ill have enough for 2 more quilts! Yeah...Had 3 UFO's quilted in the past month, another on at the quilters and 2 more to send! Found a husband/wife team that are both retired and its their hobby...they do the quilting together by long arm and they are really fast AND inexpensive while being excellent at machine quilting!! I love their work and so glad a lady visiting the nursing home I work in told me about them! Happy Thanksgiving! We had our dinner for all the families at the nursing home today and Im so stuffed I dont think I can even pick up a needle! :)

Fraew 11-18-2012 04:30 PM

Squishy headed your way tomorrow PinkLotus. Sneak peak in my sig.

nancia 11-18-2012 05:03 PM

ok, now. the push is on! i will be sending out grown up blocks during this week, so some of you will be getting squishies during the t'giving celebrations. hope everyone has found many, many things to be grateful for! i know i have!

TheMamaHauser 11-18-2012 05:59 PM

I have only 10 blocks left (12 if you include the two F8's I haven't yet received) and I'm hoping to get them done and shipped out by Monday.

I wonder if April wants help for the next round? I would be more than willing to help her coordinate if she wants! I should PM her, huh?

jaba 11-18-2012 06:18 PM

Try to do that mamahauser, I have PM'd her but she hasn't answered me. I don't think she can open another one until these groups are completed. I still have alot of blocks out waiting to come home for diamonds and still about 7 for rubies.

charlottemarie 11-18-2012 09:19 PM

Areinn, I have not received your F8 yet.

charlottemarie 11-18-2012 09:30 PM

Okay, the diamond only blocks I am missing are as follows:
1000projects
areinn
girlscouts1
Fraew
Linda58
Mosher92
Nancia
Nexxus831
oldcatlady
QuilterMomma
savannahrandons
scrapper
SheriR
TheMamaHauser

That's it for diamonds.

Yosamitesa 11-18-2012 09:45 PM

Got 4 finished tonight!!! Getting there. 8 left. Will update list tomorrow.

marytoddliz 11-18-2012 10:22 PM

I am missing the following blocks from the diamond group

Savannahrandons, goldendog55, Mosher92, Ok Darla, QuilterMomma, Linda58, daisey, Nancia, areinn

Please let me know if you have sent me a Block and you are on this list.

I still have to make a block for Luvs2sew2011, It is in the process of getting done... will be in mail on Tuesday at latest!