Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

Yosamitesa 08-21-2012 10:54 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5456993)
All f8ths cut this am, envelopes addressed, thanks to mail merge and printer taking envelopes, cut up moonrise and yosemitsea blocks, now waiting to hget on sewing machine so can sew them up and mail out. I also need to wrap the f8ths for the envelopes. may have to stop by main post office instead of using the office mail box to mail out. Lunch is ready, DH cooked me enough supper last night to give me at least two to three days of meals at office since I don't get to get out till next week when boss comes back from vacation. Life is good for sure.

YEA!!! If you want to save on postage, just wait to mail the F8 with my completed block whenever you get it done. No rush!!! :)

BTW, I LOVE your fabs. I have a couple of those in my stash!!! :thumbup: :cool: :thumbup:

marytoddliz 08-21-2012 10:56 AM

I love it! I want them all, OK I will try to admire your beautiful quilt and not be envious! I love 30's prints!

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5457008)
What I am sending out.[ATTACH=CONFIG]357064[/ATTACH]

QuilterMomma 08-21-2012 11:00 AM

Well that tells me I am going to get some great blocks back. i was planning on mailing the grownups with the f8ths with the two I have. It is nearly lunch so I can sew.

Mary, put some of that fine BV in. That is what my momma used and so did grandma. Be sure is the good kind and not the cheap stuff so it has good effect, also do the menthol on the joints, plenty of rest for sure, a good book if needed or quilting magazine, then after an hour from the stronger tea, then take up some of that zicam, or preventative stuff they sell, can't remember the name. This will do ya for sure, you need two days at least of this otherwise will be for nothing. Call me around Thurs to let me know how you are. (LOL)

missgigglewings 08-21-2012 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5457028)
Well that tells me I am going to get some great blocks back. i was planning on mailing the grownups with the f8ths with the two I have. It is nearly lunch so I can sew.

Mary, put some of that fine BV in. That is what my momma used and so did grandma. Be sure is the good kind and not the cheap stuff so it has good effect, also do the menthol on the joints, plenty of rest for sure, a good book if needed or quilting magazine, then after an hour from the stronger tea, then take up some of that zicam, or preventative stuff they sell, can't remember the name. This will do ya for sure, you need two days at least of this otherwise will be for nothing. Call me around Thurs to let me know how you are. (LOL)

Ok...I need some release from back pain too! Please tell me what BV is...so I can go get me some!

Linda58 08-21-2012 12:55 PM

Ladies I have some questions. I have my F8's ready, 2 different prints that coordinate, I will send one print to 20 people and the other print to 20 people. I also have 2 more fabrics that coordinate with the F8 I am sending. Do you think it would be ok for me to send 2 F8's to each person so they have 2 coodinating fabrics to work with? Or would that be against the rules. I would be happy to add money for the extra postage so they can send the extra back in case I need to make more blocks. Does this make sense? If it would be a bad thing to do, I will just send 1 F8 to each person. I would try to post pics of the fabric, but it won't work.

Fraew 08-21-2012 12:57 PM

Wonky swolen fatty eigths coming to a mailbox near you!

1 Attachment(s)
They're wonky (don't ask) with generous proportions and they are on their way! Hip hip hooray!

"scraps" to Canada with no form @ $.85 and all others $.65. I used snack sized zip locks...which refused to squish the air out = wonky and swollen. :)

QuilterMomma 08-21-2012 01:07 PM

I just made a purse out of those fabrics. I used all the coordinating prints as well. Oh I have the fabric for these Fraew.

Fraew 08-21-2012 01:19 PM

Originally Posted by QuilterMomma (Post 5457311)
I just made a purse out of those fabrics. I used all the coordinating prints as well. Oh I have the fabric for these Fraew.

Matching purse sounds great too! :D

QuilterMomma 08-21-2012 01:21 PM

I know so do you really think you would get your grown up block back from me, I bet I could use your fabric and make me a coordinating wallet and coin purse with a cosmetic pouch to boot.

QuilterMomma 08-21-2012 01:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Going home today will be moonrise block and yosamitesa[ATTACH=CONFIG]357104[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]357105[/ATTACH]