Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

SheriR 08-22-2012 05:40 PM

Today I received from Elisabrat (thank you for the potatoes, jaba, ljdugas31, Thamamahauser, TwinRiverFarm. These will be fun to do. Shopping my tiny stash tomorrow but know I'll be FORCED to go to the QS...OH NO!!! :D

jaba 08-22-2012 05:42 PM

Thought you might appreciate that SheriR, I'm trying to get them to you.

SheriR 08-22-2012 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5460469)
Thought you might appreciate that SheriR, I'm trying to get them to you.

Most definitely jaba. I'm originally from Idaho. We usually always bring GOOD potatoes back to Texas when we visit up there. Very fun at security when they check through a 50lb box of potatoes!!! HAHA..... I literally drooled when I saw your delicious potato!

moonrise 08-22-2012 06:17 PM

Okie dokie ... Jaba, TwinRiverFarm, and TheMamaHauser have grown-up blocks headed back their way in the morning. :)

Pics in sig line if you want to peek, or you can let it be a surprise ... your choice. :thumbup:

SheriR 08-22-2012 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by moonrise (Post 5460599)
Okie dokie ... Jaba, TwinRiverFarm, and TheMamaHauser have grown-up blocks headed back their way in the morning. :)

Pics in sig line if you want to peek, or you can let it be a surprise ... your choice. :thumbup:

I'm just so jealous/impressed of how well you're interpreting these fabrics. Your blocks are so pretty.

moonrise 08-22-2012 06:31 PM

Originally Posted by SheriR (Post 5460614)
I'm just so jealous/impressed of how well you're interpreting these fabrics. Your blocks are so pretty.

Oh wow ... thanks! I appreciate that. I always worry that I'll make a block that's totally the opposite of what the sender had in mind, and that it'll stick out like a sore thumb in their quilt. :o

nancia 08-22-2012 06:40 PM

omgosh! i haven't rec'd any e-mails from this thread, except from april! so happy to be doing this again. and need i mention, i LOVE diamonds! can never have too many! have already rec'd 5 f8's. whoosh!! is that some more coming in??
moonrise
twinriverfarm
yosemitesa
ljdugas31
marytoddliz

chewboo 08-22-2012 07:10 PM

I have my first two blocks finished but i am not posting pics -- so surprise squishies

Fraew 08-22-2012 07:19 PM

I thought that I had fast mail service but whew! Today I received:
Abby's Mom
Elisabrat
ljdugas31
missgigglewings
roseysue
savannahrandons
TheMammaHauser
TwinRiverFarm

That's 11 F8s in 3 days! No pressure though right?!?

jaba 08-22-2012 07:28 PM

Fraew, no pressure, I see you haven't got mine yet...heehee. Moonrise those lemons look nice and juicy. Yup, couldn't stand it, I just had to look. Thank you so much, will let you know when I receive 'caus I'll post a big pic.