Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

Elisabrat 10-25-2012 11:05 AM

Dying to see your block quilter momma! fraew lucky lucky you

my ornaments needed its a 100 plus minus depends on the day bed convalesent home. i am asking for makers choice at this point in the game! see how easy that is! I am hoping for more red, whites golds (yellow is gold too) and hearts and stars but no pattern just what you would like to contribute. I was just trying to coordinate a bit but a mix up is lovely too. i have some hearts Jaba made red and white adorable, some gold and some white snowflakes from qrannof6 (oh dear is that gramm of 6) sorry Sue, and other promised so I think it will be wonderful. I have pine cones and birds and I hav

marytoddliz 10-25-2012 12:01 PM

Well I got out of bed today, and actually got dressed! Went to mail some packages and huffed and puffed my way back home!

I am not sure what is going to happen with my Marathon, it is ten days away. I am hoping that this horror of a cold will be long gone leaving my lungs free and clear and able to Run!

If not I might just walk it! I hate giving up after 10 months of training, so please send up a prayer that I will be ready.

thanks~

I love the blocks, they are really looking good, we will have some really awesome quilts to make when we are done.

joanelizbay 10-25-2012 12:54 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received this really pretty block from Aerinn today. Thank you!!! Im liking all the blue/white blocks Ive received!

QuilterMomma 10-25-2012 01:39 PM

Aerrin is on a roll now.

Yosamitesa 10-25-2012 02:46 PM

Got a block from pinklotus today. Still missing F8 from areinn

Fraew 10-25-2012 03:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Yosamitesa sent this beauty. Thank you!

Abby's Mom 10-25-2012 05:03 PM

Grownups on the way home tomorrow to: Lv2Sew2011, 1000 Projects, daisey & marcialee. Just waiting for the F8 from Areinn and everything will be done! Thanks to everyone who has sent their finished blocks so far - I love them all!

charlottemarie 10-25-2012 07:20 PM

I received a beautiful star with pink in it from Pink Lotus today. I also received a nice block from K. Savage. I love them both, thank you ladies!

Lv2sew2011 10-25-2012 08:46 PM

Praying for you cold to go away! I wish you all the best!
Donna

Originally Posted by marytoddliz (Post 5611913)
Well I got out of bed today, and actually got dressed! Went to mail some packages and huffed and puffed my way back home!

I am not sure what is going to happen with my Marathon, it is ten days away. I am hoping that this horror of a cold will be long gone leaving my lungs free and clear and able to Run!

If not I might just walk it! I hate giving up after 10 months of training, so please send up a prayer that I will be ready.

thanks~

I love the blocks, they are really looking good, we will have some really awesome quilts to make when we are done.

Lv2sew2011 10-25-2012 08:47 PM

Pretty !
Donna

Originally Posted by Fraew (Post 5612271)
Yosamitesa sent this beauty. Thank you!