Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

Yosamitesa 11-20-2012 07:29 AM

4 Attachment(s)
Here is the block from goldendog55...let me tell you, my lil man wouldn't let it go for ANYTHING!!! He slept with it and still had it this morning. Needless to say, it went to school with him. Hope it is still in one piece when it gets back home... :)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]377732[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]377734[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]377735[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]377736[/ATTACH]

Yosamitesa 11-20-2012 07:31 AM

Also...2 blocks going home today...one to joanelizbay and one to scrapper!!! Pics are in my sig line if you want to "preview" before they arrive. :)

Fraew 11-20-2012 07:34 AM

@ Yosamitesa: Way too cute!

Yosamitesa 11-20-2012 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Fraew (Post 5669514)
@ Yosamitesa: Way too cute!

Isn't he??? I love that lil guy SO much. Once I get the quilt done and give to him on his birthday, I'll take pictures. For those who have fussy cut the Lorax, THANK YOU!!! Every time he see the Lorax, he points it out and gives him hugs and kisses!!! :)

QuilterMomma 11-20-2012 08:10 AM

Grown-up block going home to Elizabrat.

goldendog55 11-20-2012 08:30 AM

[QUOTE=Yosamitesa;5669497]Here is the block from goldendog55...let me tell you, my lil man wouldn't let it go for ANYTHING!!! He slept with it and still had it this morning. Needless to say, it went to school with him. Hope it is still in one piece when it gets back home... :)

So glad he likes it. After I made it, I saw that you said no black, so I thought I made a big boo-boo!

Yosamitesa 11-20-2012 09:06 AM

Originally Posted by goldendog55 (Post 5669654)
So glad he likes it. After I made it, I saw that you said no black, so I thought I made a big boo-boo!

No worries. :) I think it is absolutely perfect!!!

QuilterMomma 11-20-2012 12:56 PM

Funny goldendog, I did not even see the black until you mentioned it. With all the colors, did nto see it. I know, not my block buth thought I would comment.

marytoddliz 11-20-2012 07:43 PM

I imagine when he does get that quilt he will never let it go! I still have something to make for you, I have not forgotten, I am just waiting to have some free time in my sewing room to create!

He is so adorable, how old is he?

We are down in Orange County again, trying to finish this job! Hope we are done before Thanksgiving, but if not we will find a nice restaurant and keep on painting!

Honestly I am so Thankful for a Paying job right now! So many don't have work right now.

Elisabrat 11-20-2012 08:14 PM

Yosemitesa, what a wonderful little one. Keep those photos somewhere you can find them 20 yrs fromnow when you mention it in front of his girlfriend and he says I NEVER did that your exagerating MOM. lol thenyou get out the handy dandy photo album and.. tada!

I received a lovely block from Mosher92 yesterday but forgot batteries again. I think that camera eats them. Its not a newer digital probably amongst the older ones but the price was right, free so I love it and with batteries it works marvelously. Its the person who buys the batteries who sucks. So if you have a pic please post it for me! thank you for those I have received and for those coming in the mail (rubbing hands together with glee)
HEY Marytoddliz, where is the photo of the new girly hair cut? I will have someone take one of my new butchered hair cut if you show your girly one. You see my good old buddy pal cut my hair. She did a great job last time so what the heck. The difference was last time I had a bottle of wine she was two glasses into it and hair was great. This time no wine. NEVER ever allow friends to use scissors on you sober. as in EVER.