Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

QuilterMomma 12-27-2012 09:42 AM

Anna, if you want to send me another block, I will take it, but I believe you sent me mine already. It is in your photos, the one with the green shoes with brown/black shoe strings. The string star block.

Annaquilts 12-27-2012 09:46 AM

Sorry Beth. I am sleepy. I meant I send a block and I am waiting on a block from you.

QuilterMomma 12-27-2012 09:48 AM

You will have to wait. Would you believe yours is the only f8th I have not cut up at all. Saving the best one for last. I am trying to decide what block to do for yours. Nothing has screamed out at me yet and I want to be sure I get it right. Jaba sent me two f8ths and I have her fruit one cut up, but misplaced the pattern instructions for the other one I cut up so could not get done last night. Ah but I did find it this am so will get that one done.

joanelizbay 12-27-2012 10:41 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are the pictures of the two blocks I received lately. Nancia and OK Darla. Thanks so much! Sorry I didnt get them pressed before taking the pictures!

Annaquilts 12-27-2012 11:27 AM

Does any one recall the instructions for areinn's F8, black with sewing notions? Thanks!

urgodschild2 12-27-2012 05:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I got a lovely square from Nancia. It is lovely and no need for you to do another one at all. I like it and it looks good with the others.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]384357[/ATTACH]

urgodschild2 12-27-2012 05:14 PM

I thought that I should update with only a few days left here until the first. I am still missing squares from the following. If you have sent me your square please let me know so that I can look for it.

Areinn ( I still haven't gotten her F8 yet.)
Girlscouts1
Linda58(will get to later so ok)
Quilter Momma
Savanhrandons
and Scrapper

I am so looking forward to the next boom.

jaba 12-27-2012 07:05 PM

annaquilts sorry I can't help you, I haven't received her fabric yet or mine back from her.

Elisabrat 12-27-2012 07:41 PM

getting things done I see. Jaba what beautiful placemats. I absolutely love your idea and am stealing it for the next swap. I hope its not a pattened design. my luck :) designs by Jan! I truly could not see how all those different blocks were going to make matching sets and yet they are perfect. I think your the first here to put all your blocks to use am I right? anyone else put theirs together and have pictures? mine are waiting to be rowed up.

NanaKathy55 12-27-2012 07:47 PM

She said she wanted only the solid colors that are in the buttons

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 5743606)
Does any one recall the instructions for areinn's F8, black with sewing notions? Thanks!