Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

TwinRiverFarm 01-16-2013 05:46 AM

Oh Donna, you poor baby. Rest and recooperate slowly. Sewing (and everything else) can wait. Just think though, what would FMQing be like on morphine?!

areinn 01-16-2013 06:07 AM

yes it's basically a framed Arrowhead.... a better name for it might be " Lisa can't cut straight, so she wasted part of her fabric and had to improvise".... I was actually planning on doing basically a 9 patch with the Arrowhead as a large center Square but it didn't quite work out that way.... I like the way it turned out anyway. thank you for the compliments.

QuilterMomma 01-16-2013 07:46 AM

All else fails, improvise. It brings out the creativity in us.

daisey 01-16-2013 06:35 PM

Donna,

please rest and get better, I got your fat 8th and sent you back a finished block along time ago but I am not sure I got a finished block from you, I had a question mark next to your name, Any way if you didnt send me my finished block please dont worry about it,,,if you did Then Thanks and sorry about the mix up! Please take care!

nancia 01-16-2013 09:43 PM

actually, i try to do all of my fmq-ing on morphine. it makes me more relaxed. lol. i used to wait until my back cramped up to take it, and then one day i had to finish despite my back and discovered its relaxing effect. but i have been taking it for a long time so i don't sew my fingers together, anymore.:o

Lv2sew2011 01-17-2013 01:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Dasiy, I sent all finished blocks back before I had the kidney stone attack and pretty sure one of them was yours. Is this your fabric?
[ATTACH=CONFIG]388588[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by daisey (Post 5791540)
Donna,

please rest and get better, I got your fat 8th and sent you back a finished block along time ago but I am not sure I got a finished block from you, I had a question mark next to your name, Any way if you didnt send me my finished block please dont worry about it,,,if you did Then Thanks and sorry about the mix up! Please take care!

Elisabrat 01-17-2013 06:32 AM

OK I got some mail yesterday and forgot to open it. I received fabric from Lisa in Florida. I think maybe that is Areinn as everyone else is saying got your fabric? I cant say it has only a note that says use these colors only in my block. well I guess I will be making a block. a board name anyone here???? I know I had all my Ruby fabrics received back in Dec this group was so long I stopped checking. heads up anyone??? I think Savannah is Patricia right? I worry about her too. She doesnt have an easy time for sure.

TheMamaHauser 01-17-2013 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5792366)
OK I got some mail yesterday and forgot to open it. I received fabric from Lisa in Florida. I think maybe that is Areinn as everyone else is saying got your fabric? I cant say it has only a note that says use these colors only in my block. well I guess I will be making a block. a board name anyone here???? I know I had all my Ruby fabrics received back in Dec this group was so long I stopped checking. heads up anyone??? I think Savannah is Patricia right? I worry about her too. She doesnt have an easy time for sure.

Yes, Areinn = Lisa in Fl.

charlottemarie 01-17-2013 11:40 AM

I am missing a grown-up block from 1000projects, areinn,savannahrandons(diamond & ruby) and Sharon B in sapphires.

Fraew 01-17-2013 04:55 PM

Block received from areinn. Thank you