Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

LovingIzabella 01-15-2013 07:48 AM

I have not heard anything from Savannahrandsons I hope she is okay. This swap should be pretty much closed except for her. Please let me know via PM if you are still missing from others.

Joan I have to agree with Jan..I think three would be the trick..a dark green, the floral and then the lighter green..just my opinion :) Can't wait to see it completed. I still have Boom 1 blocks to put in to tops :( :( I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooo slow...
Hugs
April

Annaquilts 01-15-2013 08:57 AM

For Savannahrandsons it shows in her profile-
So she was last on the board 10/20/2012

I hope she is OK too.

TheMamaHauser 01-15-2013 03:32 PM

Areinn/Lisa - I got your fabric yesterday! I will do my best to get a block made this weekend :)

jaba 01-15-2013 03:55 PM

No more blocks in the mail for me. I did get your F8 today areinn. Will get it made and back to you.

daisey 01-15-2013 07:31 PM

Hi everyone,
I am still missing finished blocks from ,

Linda58,
Pinklotus,
Savanahrandons

***Love2sew2011***

Love 2 sew 2011 did you send yours and if so what did it look like for some reason I have a question mark by your name so I may have not been able to read your address on envelope...

Areinn I will be sending your finished block out on Monday Jan 21st ok?

Lv2sew2011 01-16-2013 01:00 AM

Hi Daisey, if you didn't get my F8 don't worry about it seems like the PO ate up few of my F8's, I just got out of the hospital and don't feel like dealing with it right now. I was trying to pass kidney stones for the second time in my life, and hope I never have to go through that again. I haven't eaten since, Sunday. Nothing taste good to me, the morphine they gave me finally wore off yesterday! Now slowing getting back to being myself.
Donna

QUOTE=daisey;5789307]Hi everyone,

Linda58,
Pinklotus,
Savanahrandons

***Love2sew2011***

Love 2 sew 2011 did you send yours and if so what did it look like for some reason I have a question mark by your name so I may have not been able to read your address on envelope...

Areinn I will be sending your finished block out on Monday Jan 21st ok?[/QUOTE]

Nexxus831 01-16-2013 01:37 AM

Donna,

Ouchie, I hope that you feel better soon. I have never had kidney stones but know of many friends and family who have. I hear its worse than child birth. Please take care of you. Hugssss

Melinda

Originally Posted by Lv2sew2011 (Post 5789592)
Hi Daisey, if you didn't get my F8 don't worry about it seems like the PO ate up few of my F8's, I just got out of the hospital and don't feel like dealing with it right now. I was trying to pass kidney stones for the second time in my life, and hope I never have to go through that again. I haven't eaten since, Sunday. Nothing taste good to me, the morphine they gave me finally wore off yesterday! Now slowing getting back to being myself.
Donna

QUOTE=daisey;5789307]Hi everyone,

Linda58,
Pinklotus,
Savanahrandons

***Love2sew2011***

Areinn I will be sending your finished block out on Monday Jan 21st ok?

[/QUOTE]

nancia 01-16-2013 02:34 AM

so glad you're feeling better, l2s! continue getting well, other stuff can wait.

sustraley 01-16-2013 03:46 AM

1 Attachment(s)
What a wonderful block I received from areinn. The back looks as good as the front. Looks like we are all missing blocks from the same people. Hope everyone is ok. L2S2011. Sorry you had to spend time in the hospital. Hope things are getting better each day.

nancia 01-16-2013 03:50 AM

areinn-- is that a framed arrowhead block? it's gorgeous! good things come to those who wait!