Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

Nexxus831 01-04-2013 09:39 AM

@nancia ... I am. The only reason I am following orders is because I can't stand sharing a room and I miss my babies. Yeah I pushed the limits I knew I should of gone to the doctor early Monday morning but I figured I would get better. It is my own fault for letting it go so long.

@Yosamitesa....You need to get back to bed young lady. Yeah I thought this was only going to be another run of flu but this jumped right to pneumonia. I am soooo glad that I have all my f8ths cut for this boom. Although I am anxious and want out of here to go sew. I will be good though and follow the rules.

QuilterMomma 01-04-2013 09:40 AM

Oh my, I am scurring here. They will be in the mail on Monday for sure. I plan to strap myself to the sewing machine and finish up the blocks. Was sewing Jabas this am and boy, was I buggy eyed. Made that complicated star for her and the pieces were jumping all over the place. Count me in for the slow people this time. Not doing any more swaps for a bit, just going to finish up the ones I started and sew the ones I have received thus far. Then maybe in a few months I can have the time to enjoy them.

Nexxus and Yosa, you two get well. My DH came down with this stuff and he has pneumonia as well. I still have the cough from November when I came down with it.

sustraly, don't worry, you will get your block. I have never, not ever, not sent what is due to someone and I don't plan on starting now. I am just a little slow is all.

QuilterMomma 01-04-2013 09:41 AM

Oh my gosh, I forgot, I have received my block back from oldcatlady and fraew and they are so pretty. I will post photos next week after I get them all made and the ones laid out on the design wall. I have a very nice selection of blocks and thank you ladies so much for your beautiful work and your promptness.

urgodschild2 01-04-2013 02:07 PM

I am so excited. I got three squishies today. Scrappy, Old Cat lady and side swap from April. thank you all so much. I am so happy to h ave them. One more to go but I am not going to mention the name. LOl. No pressure.

nancia 01-04-2013 02:47 PM

sad face, sigh........none today..........maybe tomorrow............

Annaquilts 01-04-2013 02:54 PM

Squishies are at the office. I will need to wait till later but it is exciting something came today. I will be shipping more tomorrow.

oldcatlady 01-04-2013 03:48 PM

Fraew - Love the new avatar :)

Fraew 01-04-2013 03:57 PM

Originally Posted by oldcatlady (Post 5762405)
Fraew - Love the new avatar :)

OOH thank you! The round center is pieced. I took a photo of it and tried different layouts/borders using paper (all the rest is paper). It's a UFO that needs attention, so I thought I better put it where I can see it. :)

Annaquilts 01-04-2013 04:01 PM

Update

Thank you Nancia and scrapper for the beautiful blocks for my patriotic Americana collecting. I can't wait to start putting the blocks together in groups for different quilts. Be looking for your blocks in the mail soon.

Everyone should have my F8 and I received everyones F8

swap completed with the following members-

Abby's Mom
CharlotteMarie
Chewbo
Elisabrat
goldendog55
jaba
joanelizbay
ljdugas31
marcialee
quiltingmommy side swap
marytoddliz
moonrise
OK Darla
Pinklotus
Roseysue
Tam...Moo
TheMamaHauser
Twinriverfarm
urgodschild2
Yosamitesa
1000projects
NanaKathy55
missgigglewings
Mosher92
Daisey
Fraew
SheriR
Nexxus831
Nancia
scrapper

Finnished block send to and waiting on a block from-

QuilterMomma

I still need to send to and recieve finnished blocks from-

areinn
Linda85
savannahrandons
oldcatlady
sustraley
LovingIzabella
Lv2sew2011
girlscouts1

The blocks are slowly tickling in and I am really enjoying all of them. Thank you BOOM swappers! I have learned so many new patterns. It is atleast half the fun. I also enjoy picking out each pattern and the fabrics to go with the F8 that I received. As soon as I receive blocks I am getting them out.

All blocks are made and are just waiting on being send away. Special thanks for those that contacted me why their block was delayed. There are pictures of all blocks, minus areinn's block, in my album. I have no working camera any more. Sorry areinn but your block is completed and looks lovely. I am looking forward to completing this swap with everyone. I do need to get some new stamps as the postage rate changed.

girlscouts1 01-04-2013 06:00 PM

Hi, I sent you two blocks last week and you posted about it..... :p I am just waiting on yours to arrive. thanks

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 5762427)
Update

Thank you Nancia and scrapper for the beautiful blocks for my patriotic Americana collecting. I can't wait to start putting the blocks together in groups for different quilts. Be looking for your blocks in the mail soon.

Everyone should have my F8 and I received everyones F8

swap completed with the following members-

Abby's Mom
CharlotteMarie
Chewbo
Elisabrat
goldendog55
jaba
joanelizbay
ljdugas31
marcialee
quiltingmommy side swap
marytoddliz
moonrise
OK Darla
Pinklotus
Roseysue
Tam...Moo
TheMamaHauser
Twinriverfarm
urgodschild2
Yosamitesa
1000projects
NanaKathy55
missgigglewings
Mosher92
Daisey
Fraew
SheriR
Nexxus831
Nancia
scrapper

Finnished block send to and waiting on a block from-

QuilterMomma

I still need to send to and recieve finnished blocks from-

areinn
Linda85
savannahrandons
oldcatlady
sustraley
LovingIzabella
Lv2sew2011
girlscouts1

The blocks are slowly tickling in and I am really enjoying all of them. Thank you BOOM swappers! I have learned so many new patterns. It is atleast half the fun. I also enjoy picking out each pattern and the fabrics to go with the F8 that I received. As soon as I receive blocks I am getting them out.

All blocks are made and are just waiting on being send away. Special thanks for those that contacted me why their block was delayed. There are pictures of all blocks, minus areinn's block, in my album. I have no working camera any more. Sorry areinn but your block is completed and looks lovely. I am looking forward to completing this swap with everyone. I do need to get some new stamps as the postage rate changed.