Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 DIAMONDS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-diamonds-group-t197895.html)

charlottemarie 09-08-2012 06:33 AM

God bless that kitty and you for rescuing him. He is telling you he appreciates being there.

oldcatlady 09-08-2012 07:13 AM

received F8 from
sustraley
Mosher92
Tam...Moo

received beautiful blocks from
TwinRiversFarm
moonrise

Thank you ladies - I love them!!!!

elisabrat, I absolutely love your new kitty. Lucky you. I have a sister and a friend who have black cats and they are called 'Lucky' -was a scrawny, skinny little thing she found under a pile of leaves in the winter; and the other is called 'Shadow' :). I found out both my cats have major medical problems now and it's so sad to think of them getting so old, they are both 16, I got them from the APL when they were 4 months old. We sure have been through a lot together. I even drove to california and back twice with them - I swear it was probably more difficult traveling with them than babies with all the stuff you have to have for them but they are great travelers!

I'm off to a tag sale. They had sewing machines and fabric listed. I hope I am not too late, been a rainy morning and getting a late, lazy start - love saturday mornings :)

urgodschild2 09-08-2012 07:21 AM

O Elisabrat....the kitty is so cute. We have a adult cat now who we rescued at 5 mo. old. He had a top layers of black fur and everything else is silver. I asked the vet.....what color do you call him. He said that it is a silver cat inspite of the black layer. Trust me he is a black cat except when he is outside and the winds blow and his fur turns.....sometimes it is a streak down the center and you think.....skunk. We love him dearly. Your kitty looks like he already has the I am king attitude.

urgodschild2 09-08-2012 07:34 AM

Hello from NH. I have arrived at my friends house and she loved looking at the material in my boom that I brought with me as i will be sewing your blocks here. She even helped with some with stash from her material. She's nice! I plan on sewing some tomorrow as everyone seems to want to see me as so we have had to run the circuit of visiting everyone. remember that I am not home so I do not know who has sent me F8's or even grown up blocks. I will be emailing my son soon and asking for a list . He sometimes gets all that mixed up. I don't just assume how much each envelop will cost to mail and that is why i go to the postoffice. I know that it will cost about a certain price but i want to make sure as some of you I am sending your material back. I want to make sure they get to you. So far I have not had to pay anything extra and some of these have come with just the 45 cent stamp..

Barb

Annaquilts 09-08-2012 08:13 AM

Sounds like you are having lots of fun Barb. Enjoy your weekend and time with your quilter friend.

sustraley 09-08-2012 09:45 AM

6 Attachment(s)
LATEST UPDATE::

All F8's sent out!!

No F8's from:
arienn
1000projects
Pink Lotus

Received grown-ups from:

moonrise
marytoddliz
CharlotteMarie
TwinRiversFarm
joanelizbay
ljdugas31

Isn't my quilt off to a GREAT start??

Thanks so much everyone.

oldcatlady 09-08-2012 10:44 AM

mailman just went

received F8s from
Daisey
Wendsy-extra swap

received block from
ljdugas31 - I love it! thank you so much :)

ljdugas31 09-08-2012 01:04 PM

I just got a BEAUTIFUL BLOCKfrom Roseysue but it isnt my fabric,it is christmas black with red flowers and green stems,i would keep it but im sure the owner would be disapointed. I will send it to the person for you just let me know who it is. Thanks..

ljdugas31 09-08-2012 01:06 PM

I got my blocks from Judy(goldendog55) LOVE IT!!!! Thank you. Also LOVE IT!!!!! from chewboo(Nancy) Thanks ladies...

Nexxus831 09-08-2012 03:18 PM

I got two grown up blocks today one from Chewboo and one from Wanda Lou....they are both so very beautiful. I will post pictures later as I am out for dinner and a movie with the best friend for the evening