Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 PEARLS Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-pearls-group-t197896.html)

quiltingmommy 09-06-2012 01:28 PM

I made two more today for extra swaps: Nexxus & SheriR. The photos are added to the album in my profile.

I also received my finished blocks from ljdugas31 today. THanks, they are perfect.

I am almost caught up in grownup blocks. I only have one more to make right now, a second as an extra swap for ljdugas31 and then that's it. I need some more fabric F8s to work with....any new updates from saraaev, areinn, and lv2sew2011?

ssnare 09-07-2012 10:24 AM

I have 3 more blocks done. ljdugas31, quiltingmommy, and bibliostone peek if you can't wait.

dahna42 09-07-2012 05:06 PM

I am waiting for f8's from saraaev, lv2sew and areinn
Dahna

bibliostone 09-07-2012 06:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the cute Tinkerbell block I got from ljdugas31. Thanks bunches!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]361127[/ATTACH]

ssnare 09-08-2012 10:36 AM

I mailed blocks back to their mommies today, bibliostone, ljdugas31,okdarla,quiltingmommy, and oldcatlady. Peek if you can't wait.

marytoddliz 09-08-2012 11:22 AM

sending home blocks to Bibliostone, and Cuppy . and just waiting for the three that have not sent out their F8'

marytoddliz 09-10-2012 07:23 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I love the block I got from Ssnare, it is so darn cute! It is an awesome school house. Hoping it will show up here, having trouble with pictures lately.[ATTACH=CONFIG]361915[/ATTACH]

marytoddliz 09-10-2012 07:25 PM

oops, forgot to say I have sent out all blocks for all F8's received. Please let me know if you don't get it.

Thanks so much, Marybeth

yayaquilts 09-11-2012 08:20 AM

Hi all! I just returned from our fascinating and fun trip to Wash DC, Virginia, and Outer Banks, North Carolina! It was quite hot and humid and we had "pouring rain" and thunder/lightning! Rain in San Diego is nothing compared to the East/South that's for sure!! Surprisingly though, it's hot and more humid here than usual-darn!! Thought we left that weather on the east coast!

I received two fantastic patriotic blocks from Dotty (dotcomdtcm) and Linda (ljdugas31). Thank you both and thanks for returning the scraps which I am sure I will be using when putting my quilts together!! pictures later!

I received squishies from Carolyn R and Lori-ann Mosher! Wish I could start the search for matching fabrics! Unfortunately I can't since my youngest granddaughter is napping in my sewing room. (My daughter, SIL, and 3 grandbabies (5, 2, 1) have moved in with us for about a month, waiting on a condo they are hoping to buy. Things will be a bit chaotic around our otherwise quiet big house and I doubt I'll be getting much sewing done while they are here. They are surely quite a busy family! It's great having them here, don't get me wrong---just exhausting!!!!

dahna42 09-12-2012 08:13 AM

Mailed out two finished blocks today.....bibliostone and jahaper hope you like them.
Still waiting on F8's from areinn, lv2sew2011 and saraaev......is anyone else missing F8's from them? I hope the mailman didn't lose them.