Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

Phannie1 01-17-2013 03:51 AM

Very Nice, Jaba. Love the color blends.

travelinggramma 01-17-2013 07:07 AM

WOW - the sashing is perfect! What a gorgeous outcome from 15 different people!
Next month my mom (85yo) and her sister (80yr) will be visiting. I am going to let them play with the blocks!
They still bicker like little sisters so maybe I should have a vido of it!

jaba 01-17-2013 08:11 AM

Thanks ladies, think it will be great when I get it done.

LovingIzabella 01-17-2013 12:35 PM

Jan,
I love how your top is coming along!! Thank you for sharing.
Hugs
April

Elisabrat 01-18-2013 06:12 AM

Wow the other day I received fabric from I think Areinn and also a block that suprised me as well silly me thought I had received them all. I am heading out the door but will post senders name when I get back. It is a lovely block too. I have put all my blocks together let me check that I have put some in one quilt. I have enough left to make pillows or a wall hanging which I think I will do to showcase the applique blocks sent. I am sending this one off to Jaba to quilt for me. I need it professionally done its so prettty :) I will post the finished quilt soon either here or if there is a finished quilt spot there.

I think once you do a small swap you realize that a large is not that much more work but imagine what you could do with all those blocks that come home? think CHRISTMAS QUILT for someone you love.. or for yourself or charity? or several wall hangings.. or endless . I have one large boom to put together in the next couple weeks as a gift to send to my sister. She will adore it. You guys.. are great!

Anastasia 01-19-2013 09:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's all the ones I got
[ATTACH=CONFIG]389298[/ATTACH]

tlambing 01-20-2013 12:53 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here's mine! Thank you everyone :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]389323[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]389324[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]389325[/ATTACH]
I have this companion panel to add also.

jacquie 01-20-2013 04:14 AM

wow!!!!!!!
look at these!!!!
fabulous!!
xxxx

nygal 01-20-2013 05:29 AM

tlambing, I LOVE the colors in yours'. Gorgeous!!!!

jaba 01-20-2013 06:36 AM

boom 8

1 Attachment(s)
tlambing that is going to be 1 fabulous quilt. I loved your fabric and the blocks around the panel will be fantastic. Would love to see it when you get it all together. Mine finally is together and ready to quilt. Had to take apart a whole section after committing the No. 1 sin, measure, did I, NO. Had a couple of blocks that were a wee bit large and didn't even think about double checking the size apparently. Thought I had, anyway my rows were a little crooked, so it was me and the seam ripper. Got it done so here is the final product. Looking forward to Boom 9, got the envelops all stuffed for each group just need April to give me some names.[ATTACH=CONFIG]389341[/ATTACH]