Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

jacquie 01-06-2013 07:16 AM

phannie, how lovely!! i'm 'sew' pleased you got to keep a block, and what a puuuurfect block/name too!!!
you're right, things do happen for a reason!!! you were meant to have this block!!
lovely!!!
xxx hugs to you and 'kitty'...

oldcatlady 01-06-2013 12:27 PM

Phannie1, I know your sadness. I have lost cats in the past and my two are 16 years old now and having medical problems. They bring us so much joy and think of all your happy memories and to know that you gave her such a wonderful life. :)

charlottemarie 01-08-2013 07:08 PM

I am only missing SavanahRandons in this group, have all my blocks but hers in this group.

jacquie 01-09-2013 02:46 AM

Originally Posted by charlottemarie (Post 5772558)
I am only missing SavanahRandons in this group, have all my blocks but hers in this group.

sadly we're all the same :(
we can only hope she is ok, as we haven't heard.
possible something has happened? who knows... just hope she can get in touch at some point and let us know.
we just need to pray for the best for her...
xxx

ctmhjenn 01-10-2013 01:43 PM

It certainly is sad when something like this happens. I wish that she would at least pop in and let us know she is well. I am sure she has received all the blocks a mine has not been returned, so if any one of you know a member of her family, or we have the local sheriff's office do a welfare check, we will never know, sorry to say. I really am concerned too when someone just "disappears" and you never hear from them again. Just my thoughts. I hope someone gets all the beautiful blocks we all made and they make her quilt for her. That would be wonderful.

jaba 01-12-2013 06:26 PM

block

1 Attachment(s)
Got a block from Quilter Momma today, we did a side swap. Only missing savannahrandons[ATTACH=CONFIG]387747[/ATTACH]Has everyone signed up for Boom 9??

Phannie1 01-13-2013 04:19 AM

Originally Posted by jaba
Got a block from Quilter Momma today, we did a side swap.[ATTACH=CONFIG]387747[/ATTACH]Has everyone signed up for Boom 9??

Jaba, You got a beautiful block from Quilter Momma. I may have to look her up for a side swap.

I have gotten signed up for boom 9. Thinking about moving up to a large group. Phannie

jaba 01-13-2013 09:25 AM

Let April know Phannie, she'll love it. The large group is what she's short on. That would be perfect if you did that. I guess mine are all home, if savannah's comes later then I can make a throw pillow to match the quilt. Need to make 2 or 3 more blocks to get the size quilt I want and then will start it. Have to get it laid out but I'm thinking I may set it on point....better check maybe I won't need to make more blocks. Looking forward to the next one, signed up for 1 large and 2 smalls. I love doing other blocks and seeing the different fabrics and love getting them back too! Best of 2 worlds.

LovingIzabella 01-15-2013 07:51 AM

I have not heard anything from Savannahrandsons I hope she is okay. This swap should be pretty much closed except for her. Please let me know via PM if you are still missing from others.
Hugs
April

jaba 01-16-2013 07:18 PM

almost done

1 Attachment(s)
Started setting the blocks today that all of you have made for me. Haven't put on the final borders yet but you'll get the idea of what I'm going to do. Just wanted to post and let you know that I am making a quilt from it and to thank you all for your time and fabric to make a block for me. Hope to see you in Boom 9 swaps[ATTACH=CONFIG]388545[/ATTACH]