Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

buddy'smom 09-04-2012 09:44 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I received my first block and just love it. Perfect block and awesome colors, just what I wanted thanks so much NYGAL.

nygal 09-04-2012 10:50 AM

Your welcome. I am glad you like it. My favorite part of quilting...is fabric selection!! I really liked your halloween fabric. The shimmer is very nice.

buddy'smom 09-04-2012 11:34 AM

Thank you, I just love it.

jacquie 09-04-2012 11:41 AM

OMGoodness!!!
just look at these here kitties!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

don't you just love 'em!!!

thanks for sharing ladies!!!
xxxxxx

DogHouseMom 09-04-2012 12:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by jacquie (Post 5491114)
OMGoodness!!!
just look at these here kitties!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D

don't you just love 'em!!!

thanks for sharing ladies!!!
xxxxxx

Well OK ... the kitties are *cute* ... but us dog people need to brag a bit too. Below is Ch. Lambent's National Anthem - aka "Banner" (but we now call him Pig). The story behind the picture is cute too. We had just laid that beautiful hardwood floor and Pig hated it - would not walk on it. So we went out and purchased a small area rug JUST FOR HIM. We put the rug on the floor and told him it was his spot. He walked into the room and showed complete disdain for his rug and plopped down the *evil* wood floor.

Here I present Pig. All 100lbs of him. He looks quite pleased with himself doesn't he??

DogHouseMom 09-04-2012 01:00 PM

Elisabrat - love the blocks you got. I haven't done yours yet, but I've picked my fabric. I think I might rethink and look for something green.

NYGal ... I like that block as well. Love the stripe!!

immemother 09-04-2012 02:18 PM

Elisabrat, welcome to Australia..... well we welcome your fabric anyway. F8 arrived yesterday!

Anastasia 09-04-2012 02:25 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Got 2 blocks today! YIPPEEEEEE. I finally get blocks! :) One from Nygal and one from CharlotteMarie. Charlotte sent me the "ring" and Nygal sent the Diamond.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]360268[/ATTACH]

Also.. here's my sewing supervisor, he's an 18-19lb siamese mix that's only a little over 1 yr old
[ATTACH=CONFIG]360269[/ATTACH]
And here is my fabric holder-downer. No matter where I put fabric, within 2 seconds, she has to be on top of it. Even when i put it in precarious spots.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]360271[/ATTACH]
She's about 5 months old. They were both orphans I got about 4weeks old.

DogHouseMom 09-04-2012 05:17 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hit pay dirt at the mail box today. FOUR blocks from three people :)

From left to right ....

9" block from NYGal
9" block from Buddy's Mom
9" block from Jaba
12" block from Jaba

I'm sooooo lucky! These are gorgeous blocks and everyone is using such nice fabrics to compliment mine. In this picture you can see the difference between the Oyster and Tea color fabrics I sent out and how nice they play together.

jaba 09-04-2012 05:39 PM

update

6 Attachment(s)
Didn't get any blocks made today, I had to take care of tomatoes, gr. peppers, etc. ended up making 12 pints of salsa. It's driving me crazy, I'm dreaming blocks literally, 2 mornings straight woke up at 4AM and started, today 5:35,,,,,,wow got to sleep in. Today in the mail received FQ's from TamMoo, and Mosher92. This includes diamonds and rubies. Then some came home: urgodschild2 (diamonds), charlottemarie (diamonds) buddy'smom (rubies)charlottemarie (rubies)nygal (rubies) and elisabrat (diamonds). In that order pics below and in my album. Thanks everyone for beautiful blocks[ATTACH=CONFIG]360315[/ATTACH]urgodschild2
[ATTACH=CONFIG]360317[/ATTACH]charlottemarie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]360318[/ATTACH]buddy'smom
[ATTACH=CONFIG]360319[/ATTACH]charlottemarie
[ATTACH=CONFIG]360320[/ATTACH]nygal
[ATTACH=CONFIG]360321[/ATTACH]elisabrat
Hopefully I can begin sewing again soon. Again thank you for the very awesome blocks!!