Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

buddy'smom 10-05-2012 04:24 AM

Oh I remember them they were sooooooooooooooo good. Haven't seen them in a very long time.

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5561988)
what is your FAVORITE HALLOWEEN CANDY? I think mine are those little orange and black taffys peanut butter tasting? I remember loving those the very most as a kid.Now I might hate them are they even around? probably in a specialty candy store that sells vintage candy. Oh brother I am vintage now. what about you guys?let fill our imaginary candy bowls now you first tell me what you loved as a kid?

tlambing 10-05-2012 11:21 AM

All this talk of candy has really engaged my sweet tooth!!!!

Should I be worried, I have only received fabric from about 1/2 of our group?

Help me I'm a newbie ;)

DogHouseMom 10-05-2012 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by tlambing (Post 5564197)
All this talk of candy has really engaged my sweet tooth!!!!

Should I be worried, I have only received fabric from about 1/2 of our group?

Help me I'm a newbie ;)

One of the guilty parties is me ... between everything else that was going on I just wasn't able to find a spare 5 minutes to fold it, wrap it and address it. Hopeing I can get it done tomorrow, if not Tuesday as I just found out from my Receptionist that Monday is a government holiday.

It will come!!!

tlambing 10-05-2012 01:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]367721[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]367722[/ATTACH]Received these 2 beauties from Jaba the other day. Sorry it took so long to post, was out of town last wknd. I am so happy to be swapping with such a talented bunch o' people!

tlambing 10-05-2012 01:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]367723[/ATTACH] And received this work of art from Anastasia in the mail today!!! So beautiful!

tlambing 10-05-2012 01:30 PM

No rush, I was just a little concerned. Hopefully everyone was received my f8 by now. Haven't heard much.
I have plenty to do. I am doing the Funky Valentine swap too and all that funkiness is due by the end of this month :shock:

nygal 10-05-2012 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by tlambing (Post 5564390)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]367723[/ATTACH] And received this work of art from Anastasia in the mail today!!! So beautiful!

Wow..that is gorgeous!! My favorite I think!

nygal 10-05-2012 02:02 PM

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5562994)
ok is anyone else here losing three friends a day? according to the header on my quilting board main page i have three people who have unfriended me and I see this daily. I am worried. At this rate I will not have any friends at all and even odder is how the heck does the quiting board rotating header know I HAVE THREE PEOPLE uNFRIENDING ME DAILY? I mean common I dont belong to any groups like facebook or twitter.. so where are they jumping my ship? oh such a sad day in America when all those people leave you and you dont even know them. sigh.

I saw that too many times when I'm on here. I also don't do facebook. Its just to try and lure us into joining fb.

Anastasia 10-05-2012 03:11 PM

Originally Posted by tlambing (Post 5564383)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]367722[/ATTACH]Received these 2 beauties from Jaba the other day. Sorry it took so long to post, was out of town last wknd. I am so happy to be swapping with such a talented bunch o' people!

I loves cardtricks!!!

jaba 10-05-2012 05:39 PM

That block is beautiful Anastasia, you did a fabulous job. Will give an update as to my records so please let me know if you show something different. I have received everyone's F8 and have returned all grownup blocks back to you. I am waiting for mine from ctmhjenn, immemother, jacquie, okdarla, phannie1, savannarandons, tlambing, and side swaps from oldcatlady, nexxus831. I love the ones I have received so far and thank you all so much for using your time and talent to make them for me.