Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

Anastasia 10-06-2012 06:31 PM

1 Attachment(s)
you might not have it set to have an advanced editor, and if you don't, you won't see any icons.. If you dont, you need to go into settings and change your editor. Let me know if you need help figuring that out

[ATTACH=CONFIG]368044[/ATTACH]

tlambing 10-06-2012 07:11 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Received a package today from Travelinggramma!!!
And look what was inside :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]368048[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]368049[/ATTACH]

I love them! They're beautiful TG.

Thank you <3

travelinggramma 10-06-2012 07:28 PM

TG: I saw that you joined the Wonky Valentine swap and was relieved to know you like this. I don't normally do wonky but this one just happened!

tlambing 10-06-2012 07:39 PM

Love it! it's bright and not "normal" just my style!

Elisabrat 10-07-2012 02:05 AM

1 Attachment(s)
uh oh thanks for the heads up, not normal.. hum...

those are pretty for not normal lol.. I love crazy quilt styles and that top one is pretty crazy! great additions to your fun quilt.

Anastasia flop over on the floor if this works.. wow..:([ATTACH=CONFIG]368128[/ATTACH]

Elisabrat 10-07-2012 02:05 AM

when I get up off that floor I will send a big hug your way.. wow it works!

jaba 10-07-2012 07:15 AM

Love those blocks, very nice!! Nice pose Elisabrat, you up yet? anastasia hope your little fingers are healing today, don't want you to have to hit the books :eek:

tlambing 10-07-2012 08:04 AM

Off to pick up my 2 latest projects from my LAQ:) Can't wait to see them! It's much like Christmas today :)

Elisabrat 10-07-2012 09:31 AM

I am green with envy we don't have a local quilt shop. Heck we do not have many shops at all. Ace hardware is the biggy in town. They have nice holiday stuff but boy no quilt stuff at all.

oh and handing out pencils? I am suprised you do not get egged. What about a treat and a pencil that way its not lets skip that house? This is what halloween is all about and no kids are not getting 1000 pieces of candy these days too many people simply do not give out at all. What about glow sticks or necklaces from oriental trading company cheep every single kid likes glowing and well not candy. Just a thought.. I always gave out full sized candy bars, boy what a hit. The dentist told me give chocolate it doesnt stick to their teeth. So a compromise, candy but not sticky. who wants a Mrs. Prindables carmel apple? share one with you.. boy they are sooo good. And fillings to heck with them.

Phannie1 10-07-2012 09:37 AM

Did glow necklaces last year. If I give candy, I eat as I am giving. I don't want the stuff around. I gave out quarters, kids are not impressed with just a quarter any more. When I was a kid 2 quarters was my weekly allowance. Took me to the movies on base with a coke and candy. I try to be creative. My pencils are Holloweenie!