Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

DogHouseMom 10-28-2012 11:00 AM

Got another one done for NYGal. Pic's in my album if you want to peek.

travelinggramma 10-28-2012 12:44 PM

So I am at Joanns with my friend and my hubby sends me a message that I got mail from Australia - I ask if its a squishy or a secret pal or secret santa. He says yes. Had to wait and see the beautiful block that immemother sent me. will work on pic - thank you it is so pretty

DogHouseMom 10-28-2012 01:07 PM

And another one done ... for SavannahRandons.

Only two more to go!!

jacquie 10-28-2012 02:49 PM

yeah i've got 99% of the costumes behind me now, we have the 'costume call' tomorrow night...
(i'm the costume lady for our local 'am dram'... we're doing 'fiddler on the roof this year.
first opening night is one week on wednesday)

so tonight i was able to start cutting out my first 4 blocks!! woohooo!!!:thumbup:

blocks cut out for; 'ok darla', 'immemother', 'Elsiabrat' & 'moonwork42029'.
i shall hopefully have them in the post this week!!
:Dyeaahhhh!!!

it's 'seeeeeeeeeeew' nice to be able to start getting my own sewing done!!
i have really missed it!!! i've also missed being able to join in the fun with you guys!!!
:o

catch you soon!!!
xxx jacquie xxx

Elisabrat 10-29-2012 08:26 AM

zippedy do da...what a wonderful day. Its sunny, the man is fishing, cats are happy and I get to quilt! you guys are pushing out blocks like crazy and well that is fantastic..anyone heard from April? just checking up she has been so quiet again.

moonwork42029 10-29-2012 11:12 AM

Looking forward to get a few more in... Dad has been sad that the mailbox has been empty of squishies.

Anastasia 10-29-2012 02:46 PM

Oh noes. I should get on making more squishies. I finally got to the post office today and sent out Immemother's block. I should go sew up the sew I got cut out so far. Froggies and Puzzle pieces... and finish the leaves on April's peacock block before it collects too much dust..

ctmhjenn 10-29-2012 03:21 PM

Blocks to Lisa, Charlotte and Erin are IN THE MAIL!!! Hope to do 3 more today.

Elisabrat 10-29-2012 04:35 PM

told you guys its been a great day. You will have to have Dad have a say in the next booms fabric, join a large group and you will get squishes and squishes and.. join two and imagine the mail! I am in two at first it was overwhelming but look I finished mid Oct both groups so now I get to sit back and enjoy. Dad would love the mail for that one.

Busy beavers today. I have been cutting Christmas fabric for the fq swap, working on a fall wall quilt/table runner optional quilt for my daughter. its been a good day. Found terrific smaller pine cones for Christmas crafties and then four HUGE pine cones over 18 inches for a basket by the fireplace this is one bonus of living in the woods. Pine cone heaven.

jaba 10-29-2012 05:29 PM

Elisabrat you can come to my house, have lots of bit old pine trees. You rather you come get them than me having to pick them all up before I mow. Love the shade it gives, but hate the mess. Moonwork, my mailbox has been empty from this group for a very long time also. Hope to get them soon.