Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

jaba 11-11-2012 04:38 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Oldcatlady, I got your awesome blocks yesterday. I was cutting up deer and making summer sausage all day so didn't go to the PO until today, sorry. They are just great, thank you very very much!![ATTACH=CONFIG]376044[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]376045[/ATTACH]

jaba 11-14-2012 01:16 PM

block

1 Attachment(s)
tlambing got your block today. Very nice thank you so much. Just for an update I still am waiting for blocks from ctmhjenn, immemother, jacquie, phannie1, savannahrandons, and nexxus831. As soon as I get these last 6, then I can put my quilt together.[ATTACH=CONFIG]376556[/ATTACH]

jacquie 11-14-2012 02:29 PM

ok ladies...
3 blocks going out tomorrow for...
'buddy'smom',
'charlottemarie',
'nygal'
i'm working on a block for 'doghousemom'...

i will also be cutting fabric tomorrow for...
'lovingizabella',
'Anastasia',
'travellinggrama',
'jaba'.

happy sewing folks!!
love jacquie xxx

jacquie 11-14-2012 02:32 PM

i posted 4 blocks out on the 2nd to...
'ok darla',
'immemother',
'Elsiabrat',
'moonwork42029'

i don't think they have arrived yet, could this be because of 'storm sandy'??
xxx

jacquie 11-15-2012 03:54 AM

ok, i've finished the block for 'doghousemom', and will be posting it today...
:thumbup:

jaba 11-15-2012 07:01 AM

You're just a busy little bee jacquie. Excited to see what you came up with for mine. Don't know about the storm making to much difference on the mail time, but guess it could. I know the closer it gets to the holidays the slower it is. Suppose it's because there is so much more being sent. Happy sewing

ctmhjenn 11-15-2012 02:06 PM

Jaba, your block from me is out the door today. Hope to get to the PO..and I hope you like your block. I made my favorite... ctmhjenn

ctmhjenn 11-15-2012 02:07 PM

Did I already say I got a GORGEOUS block from Sue???? Well, I did and I love it. This is going to make a beautiful quilt.
Ctmhjenn (I don't always have a camera ready, I will put them all on my board soon and take a pic)

ctmhjenn 11-15-2012 02:12 PM

I am getting ready to do your block "Doghousemom" and I love your fabric, truly traditional civil war fabric. I will see what I can come up with as this is my favorite type of fabric. Have sots of shiriting and turkey red..I hope I can find it. I have a BIG box of civil war fabrics. Mustard???? want mustard???? lol...will see what I can put together.
ctmhjenn

Anastasia 11-16-2012 12:02 AM

I'm so tired.. what was I doing? shoot.. I dunno.. I still have 5(6) to finish (have to find the 6th fabric) but I pretty much know what I'm doing, just gotta do it. Just so many projects. Started a new job tuesday, and school.. and I really dont' have a clue where I left my brain.. if anyone sees it.. can you ship it to me? one more day.. I'm gonna get some sewing done this weekend.. promise.

I got blocks... but haven't gotten the one Buddy's mom says she sent..I don't think anyways. maybe it galavanting with the 6th fabric I was supposed to get.. I will have to check the junk mail pile this weekend as well. I keep a paper bag below my mail slot and usually nothing falls in on it's own but sometimes it does.. so I'll have to empty it and look in there for missing fabrics/blocks.

I'm tired.. I need to be tucked in. So glad there's pics here. My brain can process pics. can't process anymore words today.