Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

LovingIzabella 11-19-2012 10:01 AM

Hello Everyone
I am alive!! Sorry I have been so quiet this go round. It seems like life wanted to give me so much to deal with. Aside from my brain surgery in September I have been dealing with issues for Izabella. I think I am getting on top of it all now though...I hope :)
New Rounds start in January so keep those blocks moving.

I am mailing home blocks today to:
travelinggramma
ctmhjenn
Anastasia

I just have buddy'smom & tlambing to finish and mail for this group.
T-I ran out of the fabric I used so I found a fabric from another swap that I could use more blocks. I will mail it tomorrow and again I am so sorry for the delay on my F8!!

I am working on my side swap blocks now and I will have them home before the deadline I promise.
Any questions, complaints or anything else please let me know.
Huge Hugs
April

buddy'smom 11-19-2012 10:23 AM

Ok, get a move on with my block???I'm getting old and cranky, never know. Just kidding.
Love ya,
MOM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5667530)
Hello Everyone
I am alive!! Sorry I have been so quiet this go round. It seems like life wanted to give me so much to deal with. Aside from my brain surgery in September I have been dealing with issues for Izabella. I think I am getting on top of it all now though...I hope :)
New Rounds start in January so keep those blocks moving.

I am mailing home blocks today to:
travelinggramma
ctmhjenn
Anastasia

I just have buddy'smom & tlambing to finish and mail for this group.
T-I ran out of the fabric I used so I found a fabric from another swap that I could use more blocks. I will mail it tomorrow and again I am so sorry for the delay on my F8!!

I am working on my side swap blocks now and I will have them home before the deadline I promise.
Any questions, complaints or anything else please let me know.
Huge Hugs
April

tlambing 11-19-2012 10:36 AM

Hope everyone has a fantastic Thanksgiving! and enjoys the time immensely with family and friends :)
After this wknd, I promise to finish up everyones blocks and get them headed home ASAP!

jaba 11-19-2012 01:15 PM

block

1 Attachment(s)
ctmhjenn got your awesome block today. You did a beautiful job and I love the pattern and fabric you picked out. Thank you so much!![ATTACH=CONFIG]377601[/ATTACH]

ctmhjenn 11-19-2012 03:28 PM

Two blocks received

2 Attachment(s)
The current one I received is from Sue...and I love it...as well as the one before that I believe is from Jan
I am ready to start putting this together for spring. I am almost done with my blocks, I just have Patricia, Anna, Janet, and Linda. April...your block will be on the way tomorrow...I hope you like it. Take care gals, and have a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend. ctmhjenn

ctmhjenn 11-19-2012 03:31 PM

TODAYS block

1 Attachment(s)
Sorry, I put in two of the others I have received, which I love...I have received some phenomenul blocks. Here is the one from Sue...and it is BEAUTIFUL. I absolutely love the soft blue you used. Thank you so much

DogHouseMom 11-19-2012 05:58 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Woo Hoo!! I got THREE blocks in the mail and they are ALL fantastic!!!

The first TWO 9" blocks are from CTMHJenn! Thanks Jen - they're wonderful and play nice with everything. Very well constructed blocks!!

The second is a 6" X 9" block from Jacqui in Scotland - and it's sooooo cool! I love the way she fussy cut the pieces of my fabric. And the strips with the red and blue flowers play very well with the two blocks I got from Jenn!!

Jenn - glad you like the block I sent. I re-designed the placement of the colors to make your fabric more prominent. Glad you like the blue ... I waffled between the blue and a pink.

DogHouseMom 11-19-2012 07:02 PM

Oh man ... I want to kick myself ... HARD!! I just messed up a block. Thankfully I'm pretty sure I have enough fabric to fix it.

I'm quitting for the evening. Disgusted with myself.

jaba 11-19-2012 07:18 PM

doghousemom, was the block from Jacquie for this swap, 6 X 9, don't understand? Or was it an extra block?

jacquie 11-19-2012 11:37 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5668604)
doghousemom, was the block from Jacquie for this swap, 6 X 9, don't understand? Or was it an extra block?

jaba, 'doghousemom' requested in her letter that we made her blocks devisable by 3" IF POSSIBLE... i decided to use a 'PP' pattern and extended it...
i think it turned out quite fun! i'm not that used to 'PP', but i got there eventually lol...
i'm glad you like it 'doghousemom', and that it got to you safely!!!!
xxx