Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

LovingIzabella 09-12-2012 09:48 AM

Anastasia I only have a year on you so we are right close in age :)
Love all the eye candy being posted here! You folks always amaze me.
Sent home completed blocks to NYGal & Immemother today. Hope you both like them. I will add them to my album if you wish to sneak peek.
Hugs
April

nygal 09-12-2012 10:01 AM

LovingIzabella, I received your block today. I love it!! I really like the Pagoda fabric. You did a great job on it. Thank you SO much.

LovingIzabella 09-12-2012 10:27 AM

So glad you like it! I know it looks like a simple block but I thought it went so well with your theme and the fabric you sent :)
Hugs
April

Anastasia 09-12-2012 02:18 PM

Ooo sounds like an awesome block :) I will have to peek. I sent the fabric out to tlambing and my 2 side swaps I hadn't sent fabric out to. Finish up and sent my secret pal stuff today so I can get back to finishing blocks.. like peacocks.. I had cut out pieces for savannah but it's too big (my own fabric, not hers) so I have to trim that down then I can get that block out as well.
Darned.. schoool... getting in the way and stuff.

charlottemarie 09-12-2012 05:05 PM

Have not gotten F8 from ctmhjenn and of course TLambing cause she is new. I received beautiful blocks from doghousemom and moonwork42029.

jaba 09-12-2012 05:37 PM

I'm missing from the same 2 also charlottemarie. All my blocks have been sent back home and if you haven't gotten them you should this week.

moonwork42029 09-12-2012 06:34 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I am missing a f8 from ctmhjenn also from the first mailing. I am sending one out tomorrow to tlambing and a side swapper.

I did get some bugs in the mail today!

Anastasia sent me a garden flower ... pretty darn neat and doghousemom sent me her "practice" block to use if I can.

Here's a picture of the block I sent to Charlottemarie since she said she received it. :)

immemother 09-12-2012 08:51 PM

Same here, no F8 from ctmhjenn. I also dont have savannahrandons and of course i havent received tlambing yet!

I have 7 blocks complete, just need threads trimming, which i hope to have done this weekend, they will then be posted early next week. I have another 4 cut and ready to sew, hopefully they will get done this weekend. Then I have another 2 which are getting appliqued, so may take me another week or so for those. 7 plus 4 plus 2, plus the 2 missing f8's thats 15 - excellent, everyone account for!

moonwork42029 09-12-2012 09:29 PM

immemother...I forgot to post that I have your block finished and it will be leaving Possum Trot, KY tomorrow heading your way.

There's a peek link for you if you want to check it out. ... message 64 or so on my boom link below.

immemother 09-12-2012 09:49 PM

Originally Posted by moonwork42029 (Post 5510562)
immemother...I forgot to post that I have your block finished and it will be leaving Possum Trot, KY tomorrow heading your way.

There's a peek link for you if you want to check it out. ... message 64 or so on my boom link below.

Feel free to pop your Dad in the envelope as well. i could do with someone to pick up my mail, and does he make tea while you're sweating it out on the sewing machine??