Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

LovingIzabella 12-10-2012 08:02 AM

Yup next round signups begin in January when this one ends :)
Hugs
April

Elisabrat 12-10-2012 01:17 PM

Ok I am excited about the next swap. I have all my fabrics cut and am sooo geared to go. You all are wonderful and I hope you do sign up again. Its fun to challenge yourself and this is the place to do it.

buddy'smom 12-10-2012 04:10 PM

WOW your super fast. I'm excited as well, but now sure as to what I want yet??

Originally Posted by Elisabrat (Post 5711197)
Ok I am excited about the next swap. I have all my fabrics cut and am sooo geared to go. You all are wonderful and I hope you do sign up again. Its fun to challenge yourself and this is the place to do it.

jaba 12-11-2012 11:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I had a side swap with Nexxus for this group and this is the block I received from her today. Colors are perfect nexxus thank you so much. My quilt is getting closer and closer. I've got 2 options for the next boom, bought the fabric 'cause I really liked both, now just have to decide which one.[ATTACH=CONFIG]381630[/ATTACH]

LovingIzabella 12-11-2012 11:45 AM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5713498)
I had a side swap with Nexxus for this group and this is the block I received from her today. Colors are perfect nexxus thank you so much. My quilt is getting closer and closer. I've got 2 options for the next boom, bought the fabric 'cause I really liked both, now just have to decide which one.[ATTACH=CONFIG]381630[/ATTACH]

Show us a picture and we'll help you decide which one lol
Hugs
April

tlambing 12-11-2012 12:09 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Received 2 beautiful blocks today
Lovingizabella
& Jacquie Aren't they fantastic!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]381642[/ATTACH]

tlambing 12-11-2012 12:15 PM

Oops, forgot to say...

I'm only missing 2 blocks:
savannahrandons (haven't received f8 either)
Phannie1

Phannie1 12-11-2012 04:35 PM

Originally Posted by tlambing (Post 5713592)
Oops, forgot to say...

I'm only missing 2 blocks:
savannahrandons (haven't received f8 either)
Phannie1

Sorry I am running behind but they are a coming. I have messed up my other shoulder and really having a lot of pain. Went to Doctor to day and I have a big bone spur. I will be getting them done now that my Christmas shopping is done. I have 4 more to go and will get done. Phannie

Phannie1 12-11-2012 07:22 PM

Ok, I got one done and it will be in the mail on Wednesday. DogHouse Mom, I am sending "cups and sausers" your way. One down: three to go. Phannie

tlambing 12-11-2012 08:41 PM

Originally Posted by Phannie1 (Post 5714088)
Sorry I am running behind but they are a coming. I have messed up my other shoulder and really having a lot of pain. Went to Doctor to day and I have a big bone spur. I will be getting them done now that my Christmas shopping is done. I have 4 more to go and will get done. Phannie

Not at all trying to rush you Phannie! Just trying to make sure I'm straight, and that nothing has gotten lost. I sure hope your out of pain soon. I feel for you believe me. I had a knee injury 9 months ago, and am just now getting along with very little discomfort. Take care of yourself.