Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 8.0 RUBIES Group (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-8-0-rubies-group-t197897.html)

jaba 08-22-2012 04:58 PM

Seen it thanks. Everyone should be getting mine in the USA, mailed all Monday, but guess it takes longer going out of this wee little town I call home. Giant catfish, wow, mine just has Koi like 5-6" long maybe 7". Raised them from about 1 1/2" though, so I love it. Not for sure if it's just them or the sound of the water. I need to come back in my second life as a mermaid or something...fish okay if I don't get caught or they can take me home to a pond and baby me. aaahhhh what a life!

DogHouseMom 08-22-2012 04:59 PM

Anastasia ... I've got a big ol empty space in my fridge that says "place cake here".

Wanna help?

Anastasia 08-22-2012 05:14 PM

Sure! wanna try the chicken salad I just made a huge batch of as well?

DogHouseMom 08-22-2012 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 5460399)
Sure! wanna try the chicken salad I just made a huge batch of as well?

Not a big fan of chicken salad ... unless it's the kind with celery, cranberries, and walnuts!!

Anastasia 08-22-2012 05:36 PM

1 Attachment(s)
it has celery, craisins (cranberries), grapes, and walnuts...

Cake
[ATTACH=CONFIG]357386[/ATTACH]

Phannie1 08-22-2012 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by Anastasia (Post 5460445)
it has celery, craisins (cranberries), grapes, and walnuts...

Cake
[ATTACH=CONFIG]357386[/ATTACH]

Want to share? I like Chocolate.

travelinggramma 08-22-2012 05:43 PM

I just checked and my post must have gone to cyberspace! I received Elisabrat's peachy fruit cocktail and have already found some perfect matching fabric - now to find the perfect pattern!
But first - I will take a piece of the cake - someone must love you very very much to make that......did I mention my birthday is next week....and that I love chocolate????

Phannie1 08-22-2012 05:59 PM

Okay ladies,

I have my fabric washed and envelopes bought. I just have to cut and stuff and address and mail. My plan is to have them in the mail Saturday morning. I am looking forward to getting my first squishy.

Found out yesterday that I have torn my rotator cuff. been fighting a pain in my shoulder for about 6 months. now I know. Had a cortazone shot put in. The doctor said no "quilting" for 3 weeks but sewing small things was ok. Just not too heavy items. Then we will see what we will do. Bummer.

I need some chocolate Cake!

Phannie

immemother 08-22-2012 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by nygal (Post 5458499)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]357227[/ATTACH]Ladies, here are the asian themed fabrics I am sending out Saturday morning. What do you all think would be a good color that will unify them?? I was thinking of red. Black would work too. But red would be brighter. What do you think? A few would do better if they were "fussy cut" to show the nice geisha etc.

I love these asian fabrics! I have so many idea's. Do you mind applique or would you prefer pieced?

Anastasia 08-22-2012 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Phannie1 (Post 5460529)
Okay ladies,

I have my fabric washed and envelopes bought. I just have to cut and stuff and address and mail. My plan is to have them in the mail Saturday morning. I am looking forward to getting my first squishy.

Found out yesterday that I have torn my rotator cuff. been fighting a pain in my shoulder for about 6 months. now I know. Had a cortazone shot put in. The doctor said no "quilting" for 3 weeks but sewing small things was ok. Just not too heavy items. Then we will see what we will do. Bummer.

I need some chocolate Cake!

Phannie

Awwww You get cake. I know that pain.