Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-atlantic-o-group-thread-t212378.html)

frenchfryqueen 02-02-2013 11:16 AM

Jaba- don't cry! I have your block DONE! Putting it in the mail Monday. Should have kept my fabric for you out and sent it all together. Lol! I think you will be happy with your block.

jaba 02-02-2013 11:28 AM

TY frenchfry, getting mine back is even better. Other groups started coming, 2 new blocks today for the quilt along group, and 2 SP for Feb. I better get with it! Thank you can't wait to get it....

Nelco 02-02-2013 01:21 PM

Jaba yours went in the mail to day from me and should be there Monday/Tue.:)

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5832601)
Thought for sure I'd see some squishies in the mail today, but none from this group:(

Nelco 02-02-2013 01:27 PM

got one squishie today from paperpieceme today and these are in the mail today

buddy'smom
calquilter
ctmnjenn
eagleoneowl2
frenchfryqueen
jaba
jclinganrey
paprtpieceme
quiltingcrafty
tam...moo
urgodschild2

I need to get some more fabric for #17 ------tiambing & lovingsavella hope to have yours out Mon or Tue.

Tam...Moo 02-02-2013 01:33 PM

Jaba,

I received your F8...love the pattern and color combination. I finished your block today and put it in the mail to you. I also mailed all of my F8s today. please let me know if any arrive with postage due as well...I will be happy to reimburse you.

tlambing 02-02-2013 04:01 PM

All of my f8's for this group and one side swap went out today! But, sad news...my machine just went into the shop! Ugh!!! she's only a yr old :( Hopefully she will be good as new when I get her back in 2, count them, TWO weeks! OMG! Do they not know the withdrawals I will go through for 2 weeks!!!!!!
At least the dog will be happy with my full attention for 2 WEEKS!!!!

ctmhjenn 02-02-2013 06:30 PM

Wow, you gals don't waste time, I am now cutting fabric or at least cut one strip, but have gone to a baby shower, and a memorial service all in one day. My daughter is due the first of March, and I have made a quilt, receiving blankets, burp cloths, a valance and finishing up crib sheets, plus shopped with her I swear, for days!!!! I think she is ready. So, I will get started..I have received from:
"Jab" and from Brodhead, WI. my list is downstairs so don't have her screen name. Not putting names on the site but the screen name from last Boom... I have numbered your envelopes appropriately, one and two so I know where to start. Tomorrow being Super Bowl, two shops in Spokane put on big parties for us quilters, makes for long lines,but worth the 25% off...I haven't gone for years but think I will get there tomorrow.

urgodschild2 02-02-2013 06:47 PM

I got a squishie from Paperpieceme today.

LovingIzabella 02-02-2013 06:53 PM

Big crud!! I forgot to put Birmingham on Sazu's address so I think (and hope) that it will come back to me if they can't deliver it...ugh!! Blaming it on the migraine lolol yeah thats it!
Hugs
April

ctmhjenn 02-02-2013 06:55 PM

Ok, what happened to your sewing machine missy lambing? We're you racing and hit a road block??? I hope they will get it back to you soon. I hate when my machine causes a problem, but I have a couple other machines I can use....hope it is ok, but I know we all love new machines..teehee!