Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-atlantic-o-group-thread-t212378.html)

frenchfryqueen 02-02-2013 07:30 PM

Okay, this is my first swap, and I have to say that it is TORTURE to wait and let Jaba see her block I made! I sealed the envelope up so I wouldn't take it out and look at it. lol. I keep looking at pictures of it on my phone, though!

No squishies today. :( I think my husband is as excited as I am about getting them.

LovingIzabella 02-02-2013 07:55 PM

So how come it isn't in your album? The rest of us can peek lololol
Hugs
April

SazuBMidlands 02-03-2013 01:29 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5833736)
Big crud!! I forgot to put Birmingham on Sazu's address so I think (and hope) that it will come back to me if they can't deliver it...ugh!! Blaming it on the migraine lolol yeah thats it!
Hugs
April

In theory the post office should be able to get it to me if you've put the house number and post code, and presumably will get to the post office as long as you've put the country.
It should still get to me without having 'Birmingham'.
I'll let you know when it arrives.

Tam...Moo 02-03-2013 06:50 AM

I also received your F8 paperpieceme and I have completed your block and will mail it tomorrow.

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo (Post 5833015)
Jaba,

I received your F8...love the pattern and color combination. I finished your block today and put it in the mail to you. I also mailed all of my F8s today. please let me know if any arrive with postage due as well...I will be happy to reimburse you.

frenchfryqueen 02-03-2013 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5833889)
So how come it isn't in your album? The rest of us can peek lololol
Hugs
April

Should I? I feel like that is just taunting jaba. Lol

buddy'smom 02-03-2013 08:53 AM

WOW, I haven't gotten anything out or in as yet??

urgodschild2 02-03-2013 08:55 AM

Taunt away. They can look if they want. LOL.
Well I am a diehard football fan and will be watching the game. I love the comercials. They have one that I saw a preview of that is one of those where the people are in a group in a public place and start singing and dancing. They are at Conn. New Haven Train Station and it is a Cancer survivor commercial. It is so awesome...brought tears to my eyes. I would vote for that to be number 1 commercial. Anyways I will be working on hand quilting my own quilt as I watch the game. Go Ravens.

jaba 02-03-2013 08:59 AM

I don't care if you put it in your album, I always look and get a peek at what's coming :eek: It's always better when it arrives and then I'll post a pic. Buddy'smom bet you'll get some tomorrow, I sent mine the 1st day as well as some others, so they are getting close. Sewed 4 yesterday and more today so will give an update later on who's is coming home.

tlambing 02-03-2013 09:18 AM

Originally Posted by ctmhjenn (Post 5833742)
Ok, what happened to your sewing machine missy lambing? We're you racing and hit a road block??? I hope they will get it back to you soon. I hate when my machine causes a problem, but I have a couple other machines I can use....hope it is ok, but I know we all love new machines..teehee!

I've had a few ongoing issues with it since I purchased it :( It's a Babylock Serenade. Mostly little stuff til last weekend when it had a mind of it's own. So, decided now is the time to make them take a deeper look. Sad, I'm really feeling lost. My only other machine is a vintage that needs new wiring. I think I have a friend that will let me borrow her spare if I'm in desperate need.

TheMamaHauser 02-03-2013 06:24 PM

Hi ladies, I'm popping in from Pacific & Southern. If anyone is interested in a side swap, will you please PM me? :) Kelly