Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 ATLANTIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-atlantic-o-group-thread-t212378.html)

jaba 06-15-2013 12:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Eagleoneowl got your block in the mail today. It's lovely, thank you so much.[ATTACH=CONFIG]419159[/ATTACH] This was the last block for me to receive from the Atlantic group. Thank you all so much 100% return!!!

Quiltaddiction 06-16-2013 12:12 AM

Boom Blocks

1 Attachment(s)
Here are my blocks so happy with them all Thank you very much. I'm planning how I want to put them together .

Nelco 06-16-2013 09:46 AM

my block from eagleoneowl is waiting for me when I get home. Can't wait to see it :)

Tam...Moo 06-17-2013 04:58 PM

Buddysmom, I finally found a fabric I felt like you would like so I am mailing your block tomorrow...I did not forget you!

tlambing 06-17-2013 05:03 PM

Received my beautiful block today from eagleoneowl. Hoping to be alb to post a pic. For some reason after all this time I am unable to :(

LovingIzabella 06-17-2013 05:32 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are all of the blocks I have received back. Izzy and I love them all!! She wanted to claim the blocks that were meant for me too LOL I am going to sash Izabella's with black and mine with orange..haven't decided on the lingerie sashing yet :)
I will post an updated picture with names once I am near my list.
Thank you all again..I am only waiting for a couple of more blocks and then this swap is done for me.
Hugs
April

eagleoneowl2u2 06-18-2013 09:37 PM

Hello Ladies, I just wanted to let you all know that I mailed all the blocks last Friday. I am extremely sorry they are late getting to you. My husband had replacement surgery and there were some complications that had happened. But I really hope that you like the block design that I made you. I hope you have a wonderful time putting all those beautiful blocks you get from everyone together to make your amazing quilt. Hope ya'll have a wonderful summer!!! Again I am so sorry for mailing the blocks late.
Sincerely,

ctmhjenn 06-18-2013 10:04 PM

I received two blocks, one from April and the other from Eagleoneowl2u2. I have them in the computer, just short time on posting, but tomorrow is another 24 hours to play. I will post them all soon.

tlambing 06-21-2013 08:45 AM

1 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]420319[/ATTACH]
Here is the beautiful block I received from
Eagleoneowl2u2. Thank you so much.
I have received them all. Thank you everyone :)

Nelco 06-22-2013 08:53 PM

I have been trying to download a pic of the block I received from Eagleoneowl but dumb computer is not letting me,,THANK YOU for the wonderful block

Originally Posted by Nelco (Post 6125548)
my block from eagleoneowl is waiting for me when I get home. Can't wait to see it :)