Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

Gaijin 04-21-2013 10:40 PM

oldcatlady,

Don't be in a hurry! I am off on Wednesday to N.Y. to visit my parents-so take your time!
If you post a picture, I can see the electronic version!

Gaijin

urgodschild2 04-22-2013 06:41 AM

Well I am off to take Roseysue to the hospital. She is having her shoulder replaced which means.............She won't be doing much for the next 6 weeks.

dahna42 04-22-2013 09:52 AM

Received three finished blocks today, all gorgeous, from quiltingmommy, oldcatlady, and alkat110. Thank you so much.

Just missing 10 more.

ljdugas31 04-22-2013 01:07 PM

Received a Beautiful block from Alikat110 What is the name of it I love it.

lovngrandma 04-22-2013 03:21 PM

ok my dear quilty buddies, who can solve the mystery, i got a beautiful block, and her real name and address is on the envelope, and who can tell me whose initials are c.c they live on"""""Oak Drive in Utah,, no board Name and I do not have my list out, and I should start sending out boom grown ups the end of this week, id like to send out a proper thank u on the thread, and put her board name on the outside of the envelope,thank u lovngrandma...Hope

Country1 04-22-2013 03:30 PM

Alikat110,
Rec'd my beautiful block in the mail today! It is very pretty!
Thank you so much, I know that the material wasn't the easiest to work with, but you done a great job!
Country1

joanelizbay 04-22-2013 04:06 PM

1 Attachment(s)
That should be quiltingmommy Hope. I got a beautiful block from Alikat today and I absolutely love it! Was there a name for the block or you just an expert at cutting hearts out and positioning them perfectly?? :) Thank you!!
Missing blocks from Cuppy, Dottie Dodge, Lovingisabelle, Lovngrandma, missgigglewings Navarre, Ok Darla Scrapper and Tracibug. Sorry to hear about Roseysue! Give her my best!

Phannie1 04-22-2013 04:25 PM

Sent Blocks today to TwinRiversFarms and RoseIrish. Thanks for swapping. Phannie

lovngrandma 04-22-2013 04:49 PM

Thank you joanelizbay..... I got a beautiful block, from quiltymommy today and will add it to my album as soon as i can, i do have plenty to add, so if she wants to post she can, i will be posting them, im figuring out how to-do an album made a particular way,ing a bit of time, lovely blocks all over here, should starts seeing some grown ups from me next week, thanks

joanelizbay 04-22-2013 05:03 PM

I double checked my album and had not posted pictures from Themamahauser, Twin Rivers, URGodschild, RoseIrish and Gaijin...sorry dont know how I missed them. All the ones Ive received as of today are in my album. Cant wait to put them all together!