Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

jaydee3 04-16-2013 04:11 PM

Guess I should finish my thread....I really love all the blocks and thank you so much swappers. I am patiently (NOT) waiting for more blocks. I get so excited and can't wait for the next Boom...when will it start?

urgodschild2 04-16-2013 04:55 PM

I need to make 10 more blocks for this group and I am waiting on 14 to come back. Not bad. I am trudging along merrily.

quiltingmommy 04-17-2013 11:00 AM

It's been awhile since I updated. Life got too busy lately.

Those I have received finished blocks from: Abby's MOm, AZ Kat, Country1, Dahna42, Elisabrat, Gaijin, Jaba, Jaydee3, Joanelizbay, Lestron, ljdugas31, marcialee, Moonrise, Nankathy, Roseirish, Mamhauser, Travelinggramma, Twinriversfarm.

That's 18 finished received and all pictures are updated in my profile album. I loved them all. If you have sent a block and your name isn't listed, let me know.

I have 10 blocks ready to mail out, hopefully later today. So watch for a purple or blue envelope from me, you might have mail soon.

I have 8 more blocks to make, which should be done in time of deadline.

Christina

TheMamaHauser 04-17-2013 05:41 PM

I just wanted to update that I have mailed off all my blocks; the last batch left last Monday. If you are still waiting on a block from me, please PM ASAP! (Gaijin, yours went out in that batch so it might still be a little while for your block to arrive.)

Elisabrat 04-17-2013 05:44 PM

Good for you Christine! I love seeing what is being received. all from one piece of fabric the variables are so big.. its an eye opener for sure. this is a terrific swap. I would say what was different this time was there were not any/as many only red/black and white blocks. interesting. and not a single color theme repeating itself. all kinds of variety. LOVE IT!

shameless plug here but I just opened my first official swap Table runner/table mats with a Summer Fun! theme.. partners you can make summer theme you can make patriotic it will be a fun chatty swap and lots of creativity. Sign up today and join the fun. especially all of you who are done just waiting for your blocks what a fun use of waiting time! back to your sponsor in a moment..

ljdugas31 04-17-2013 05:46 PM

I have sent out all finished blocks so if you didn't get yours back please let me know!!!

missgigglewings 04-18-2013 04:11 AM

Cast is off...brace is on...thumb is still un-usable. On the good side: It is healing nicely and most of the pain is gone. I am still slowly getting the boom blocks done and all will be mailed well before the deadline! 2nd batch will go out this weekend!

alikat110 04-18-2013 05:07 AM

So, I usually donate my quilts to a local abuse center.....due to recent explosion in WEST, TX fertilizer plant, my quilts from this swap will be donated to families that have been affected by this devastation. Thank you for your unexpected gifts to this cause.

quiltingmommy 04-18-2013 07:54 AM

A quick amendment to my last post. An apology goes out to Moonworks; Lisa you block was also received. It had gotten lost on my kitchen counter, but found this morning. Thanks bunches. It is now added to my album, making my total received as 19.

quiltingmommy 04-18-2013 09:07 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Here are pictures of the three sets of blocks received so far. I sent out butterfly fabric, green snowflake fabric and a mix-match of 1930's fabrics (to go with blocks already collected from other swaps). Here are some pictures to see how well they are all working together so far, as well to give ideas for those who haven't done my blocks yet.[ATTACH=CONFIG]408776[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]408777[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]408778[/ATTACH]