Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

urgodschild2 02-06-2013 09:08 AM

Jaydee------I think just standing up straight is a challenge with vertigo. LOL. I always seem to list to one side and forget walking a straight line.
Ok I guess I get an A because I did put names of groups on the envelops. I am such a nerdy school girl....the one that everyone hates. LOL. Actually because I am in 5 groups....I did that to save my own sanity and to make sure that I sent everything out to the right person for each group. But then I don't mind hunting for everyone else. The decision I have to make though is on others who are in more then one group.....Not sure which one to check you off on but I figure that it will all pan out in the end. (I hope)
I am having so much fun picking out some new patterns that I want to try and then to make them and see how pretty they turn out. Can you tell how excited I am.

moonwork42029 02-06-2013 09:46 AM

I got a hitch in my get-a-long and crick in my neck from goodness knows what....been to chiropractor yesterday, today and they want to see me tomorrow and Friday so I guess I really did a number on myself.

No sitting for any length of time, no bending over the table and generally quite limited as to what I can "move" to do. Soooooo no blocks getting worked on my me this weekend it appears.

Gaijin 02-06-2013 11:57 AM

Take your time and feel better! We have all kinds of time! I received a lovely F8 from Dahna42 yesterday.
I was half hoping and half scared that I would come home from work and find tons of envelopes!

babyfireo4 02-06-2013 01:14 PM

I'm beginning to think the mailman is messing with me!!! Some days he's here by 11 am somedays is 4pm..... gonna have to talk to him about that ;)
(I went to school with him and he really is a joker so wouldn't put it past him) Let's see, I'm 26 now so that was 9 years ago.

jaydee3 02-06-2013 01:35 PM

urgodschild....I have left my prints on a couple of walls. Noticed that I couldn't find my "r's" on yesterdays post, so all those lovely "you's" should have said yours. Rec'd Roseysue todayu

jaydee3 02-06-2013 01:37 PM

No instructs Roseysue....U R very twusting!!

marcialee 02-06-2013 01:52 PM

I mailed out all of my F8ths today so be watching the mail...have a good time.

joanelizbay 02-06-2013 03:02 PM

Received one F8 today from Lestrong601. I opened it and immediately thought of a block and fabric to go with it...but then I read your note about wanting white so Im gonna have to rethink it! :) My favorites are browns!!! Its a very pretty fabric!

roseirish48 02-06-2013 03:45 PM

okay, I have received f8s from :

Abby's Mom--block is done waiting to be mailed
Elisabrat--
jaba--block done and waiting to be mailed
joanelizbay--
lestrong--
ljdugas--
Moonrise--
moonwork--black done and waiting to be mailed
NanaKathy--
OKDarla--
Oldcatlady--
Phannie1--
TheMamaHauser--black done and waiting to be mailed
travelinggramma--
twinriversfarm-
urgodschild2--

all finised blocks are posted on my profile page in their own album page is you wish sneak peaks

alikat110 02-06-2013 05:02 PM

Received from roseysue and Lestrong today....haven't mqiled yet. Hard to do if post office opens after I am already at work and closed when I get off. May put on my husband's "honey do" list tomorrow!