Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

Country1 03-02-2013 11:43 AM

Lovinggrandma,
I didn't take pics of all the blocks I sent out this time, so I'm not sure which block it was. If you could post me a pic I'd be more than happy to share it with you.
Country1

joanelizbay 03-02-2013 01:02 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got this lovely block from Moonwork today. It didnt have a name with it but it sure is pretty. Thank you so much! My camera wont come on so am having to use my cell phone...they dont come out as clear for sure!

marcialee 03-02-2013 01:56 PM

AZ Kat, all my fat8s went out on the 6th of Feb. I hope you got it, but if not let me know and I will send you another one. Marcialee

marcialee 03-02-2013 02:09 PM

I mailed out my f8ths on Feb 6th to everyone on my list. let me know if your not getting them

marcialee 03-02-2013 02:14 PM

I have everyones fabric matched with fabric and all cut into the block they will receive and now its time to start sewing. Hopefully tomorrow will be a sewing day. I love all my blocks I am receiving, but I am unable to post pictures. If anyone wants to post the block they made for me, feel free. Thank you all.

dahna42 03-02-2013 02:18 PM

Only missing three f8"s....lovngrandma, mosher92, and tracibug

Sent out finished block to TheMamahauser today
finished block going out to Lestrong601 on monday.

moonwork42029 03-02-2013 02:42 PM

Originally Posted by joanelizbay;
Got this lovely block from Moonwork today. It didnt have a name with it but it sure is pretty. Thank you so much! My camera wont come on so am having to use my cell phone...they dont come out as clear for sure!

I think the name is "Dandy" but it's just a block I came across ... easy but striking with different colors.

jaba 03-02-2013 02:58 PM

update

2 Attachment(s)
Between yesterday and today I have received F8's from Jaydee3 and dottie dodge. I mailed out finished blocks today to dottie dodge and jaydee3 so they are on the way ladies. Want you to know dottie I dreamed about your fabric all night long for some reason, think it had a hex on me or something LOL, had to get it back home to you asap. Received finished blocks from alikat, and jaydee3. Thank you so much ladies, very nice. I love them both, getting excited to start some sashing maybe.[ATTACH=CONFIG]399259[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]399260[/ATTACH]

alikat110 03-02-2013 04:45 PM

I have not recieved f8's yet from lovngrandma, Mosher92, or Tracibug. ( just updating)
I have pullud fabric and paired with all others that I have recieved, but am not able to start. Maki g blocks yet. I have started digging thru patterns. My goal is to do a different block with each f8....

urgodschild2 03-02-2013 06:10 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Got my camera charged up. Here is the block from quiltingmommy. And then I got a block from Gaijin. The color is not right on it. It is not yellow but a pale mint green with polka dots. It goes beautifully with the fabric I sent. thank you.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]399305[/ATTACH]
[ATTACH=CONFIG]399306[/ATTACH]