Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

oldcatlady 02-09-2013 06:59 PM

Gaijin,

OMG, I LOVE my block! It is just perfect :) Thank you so much, I can't wait until it gets here!

lovngrandma 02-09-2013 09:17 PM

oh my loving all the blocks and getting some great ideas, been looking through magaizines quilters world and etc older ones, and free online patterns, and today i got these babies in the mail, to add to my nursery,, giajin, and on her envelope is 2 japan hello kitty stamsp and im keeping them, love them, got lovingisabella,ok darla, and sorry but I am comfortable and i got one that did not put a board name so i will do this M.S. in C. Conway, NH, sorry, i did not post all your name and im sure u know who u are, love the fabric i i have gotten and so looking foward to doing blocsk with them, and all of mine will go out on Friday, and i cannot beleive, i mailed my mother a letter and she lives 35 minutes away from me and it took 7 days to get there, and it only took 9 to get to me from Japan, now that is bad, when u can cross that far and i told my mother the pony express must have took her , her letter, hehe haha,
love looking at all thses wonderful blocks,
hope

Gaijin 02-10-2013 01:39 AM

Updating F8's received:

2/5 oldcatlady, returned 2/8
2/5 Lovingisabella, got some special plans for your F8!
2/5 ljdugas31, finished-will return Tuesday
2/5 moonwork42029-I have been racking my brain for a good two color block, think I have one!
2/6 dahna42- this one is a piece of cake!
2/7 jaba
2/7 Moonrise
2/7 TheMamaHauser
2/8 joanelizbay
2/9 NanaKathy55
2/9 Elisabrat

travelinggramma 02-10-2013 12:47 PM

Tomorrow I will be mailing a grown up block to
lgdugas
NanaKathy
Moonrise
oldcatlady
i received F8 from
Scrappr
AZ Kat
i received grown up blocks from
ljdugas
Moonrise
AZ kat
Thank you one and all - will post the three blocks soon

travelinggramma 02-10-2013 01:18 PM

3 Attachment(s)
My first blocks received! Thank you!!

Scrapper 02-10-2013 01:23 PM

I received more squishes from:
lovingizabella
gaijin
marcialee
dahna42
okdarla

Originally Posted by Scrapper (Post 5841301)
Update on F8's rcvd:

ELISABRAT
LESTRONG601
NANAKATHY55
PHANNIE1
ROSEIRISH48
ROSEYSUE
THEMAMAHAUSER
TRAVELINGGRAMMA
TWINRIVERSFARM.......

WOW.......MY BOX OF SQUISHES IS GROWING.....

TheMamaHauser 02-10-2013 02:50 PM

JoanElizBay, I was able to put your block together today! Picture in the link below; I will try and mail it tomorrow if I can make it to a store/post office to get some stamps. Otherwise, it will go for sure on Tuesday.

joanelizbay 02-10-2013 04:57 PM

VERY pretty!! Ive never been a "yellow" person but Im sure loving all the yellow/whites Im getting back!

Abby's Mom 02-10-2013 05:27 PM

Already received three great blocks from (In order):

3 Attachment(s)
ljdugas

Lestrong

& Country1

They are great! Thank You

jaba 02-10-2013 06:07 PM

Sunday update. No mail today but alot of sewing between yesterday and today. Going home tomorrow are the following blocks:
dahna42 - pacific
lestrong601 - pacific
nanakathy - pacific
frenchfryqueen - atlantic
nelco - atlantic
urgodschild2 - pacific, atlantic and indian
quiltingmommy - pacific
roseysue - pacific
travelinggramma - pacific
All pics are in my album if you want to see what I made for you. Nice fabric ladies, hope you like your blocks.