Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Boomerang 9.0 PACIFIC O Group Thread (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/boomerang-9-0-pacific-o-group-thread-t212377.html)

roseirish48 02-15-2013 07:02 PM

got two more squishies today and two of my finished blocks. havent taken the time to take pics of returned blocks yet but will do so soon. I am loving this swap--and am reading a lot of my quilt books looking for the exact pattern for each f8 I receive. so many choices--but must find the one best suited for the fabric. I have now finished 13 of the bunch but that includes one side swap. Have set them aside for now as must get a Birthday gift finished and in mail..i got it cut out and partially sewn today.. Nothing like last minute preparations!

Nexxus831 02-15-2013 07:19 PM

Hey Mom welcome to actually posting on the site for yourself. LOL LOL LOL

Originally Posted by Lestrong601 (Post 5863908)
The missing name is lestrong601. I am new at this and I have had quite the experience keeping track. I have had a lot of fun.

Country1 02-16-2013 12:24 AM

Originally Posted by oldcatlady (Post 5863652)
block received with damaged envelope

Was your block damaged?
Country1

Country1 02-16-2013 12:27 AM

Originally Posted by Country1 (Post 5863616)
I rec'd F8ths in the mail yesterday from:
goldendog55
Cubby
Missgigglewings
Navarre2011
Thank you everyone,
Country1

I had a MOMENT I meant to put Cuppy, don't know what made me put Cubby. SORRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Penny aka Country1

Elisabrat 02-16-2013 01:31 AM

Evening everyone! I received a few more squishes today: Navarre2011, cuppy, country1 who also sent a block thank you very much! and last but not least Ms. gigglewings .. today I devoted to sewing on a must have quilt but Sunday is all about the blocks here. I am not fast like some but should be able to get out three if not four on Sunday so its another week come to an end and hopefully 7 blocks with it.
I will post tomorrow if the net is better but its a three day weekend in the park and so many are here now that the internet will be barely here til Monday when everyone leaves again. I have them on the computer but its taking a 100 yrs again to upload. my apologies cuppy :(

Elisabrat 02-16-2013 01:34 AM

oh crud meant to write country1 time for sleep 1:30 and have to be up soon argh!

LovingIzabella 02-16-2013 05:26 AM

Such lovely blocks you are all receiving!! I have received envelopes in the last couple of days but have not opened all of them yet. I did open one from Jaba, Paperpieceme, Lestrong & LjDugas and they all had beautiful blocks in them! I love them all thank you so very much! I will post an F8 update this weekend.
Hugs
April
PS had to peek Jan and I LOVE what you did with the lingerie fabric..that is awesome!! Thank you so very much!!

LovingIzabella 02-16-2013 05:27 AM

Melinda,
I know we were talking about AH fabrics. I posted a thread about the AH quilt I will be doing which forced me to count my AH fabrics...I have 152 if my count is right LOLOL
Hugs
April

oldcatlady 02-16-2013 07:15 AM

The end of the plastic was ripped and some of the ink was on the block. I spot cleaned it some and the rest will end up in the 1/4" seam so all is good :). the plastic wrap saved the day!

Originally Posted by Country1 (Post 5864528)
Was your block damaged?
Country1

Nexxus831 02-16-2013 10:04 AM

April,

Holy cow that is wayyyyy more than I have. I am super super jealous. I am now going to go look for the thread you started for you AH quilt. I am super jealous. I would still love to see all the ones you have. Any with owls on them?

Melinda

Originally Posted by LovingIzabella (Post 5864745)
Melinda,
I know we were talking about AH fabrics. I posted a thread about the AH quilt I will be doing which forced me to count my AH fabrics...I have 152 if my count is right LOLOL
Hugs
April